Your thoughts on the Tanooki suit.

This is a discussion on Your thoughts on the Tanooki suit. within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; From peta's site; "When on a mission to rescue the princess, Mario has been known to use any means necessary ...

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your thoughts on the Tanooki suit.

From peta's site;

"When on a mission to rescue the princess, Mario has been known to use any means necessary to defeat his enemy—even wearing the skin of a raccoon dog to give him special powers.Tanooki may be just a "suit" in Mario games, but in real life, tanuki are raccoon dogs who are skinned alive for their fur. By wearing Tanooki, Mario is sending the message that it's OK to wear fur"

GTFO with peta hating on super mario for wearing a "Tanooki" suit. Seriously it has been in the games since they were made and they are JUST NOW getting all "Protest-y" over it. Why don't they go rage at a fast food joint instead of trying to mess up the image of something bigger than they are. I'm pissed. This is more controversial to me then politics and religion. I think its funny they left out the part where he DRESSES IN A FROG SUIT AND STOMPS ON TURTLES THEN KICKS THEIR DEAD SHELL AROUND.

I don't know why it ticks me off so much but I was just raging all over the inter-webs for hours about this.

I'm pro Mario

@kent

jpheonix is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would put on a suit of big titted PETA members, fly and land on a bed of big PETA Titties

Lasenok is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is really great!