Best hacks legit

This is a discussion on Best hacks legit within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; I would suggest you check out Raiden X2 from LEAGUEMODE | ENABLE YOUR DARK SIDE It's aimbot is quite powerful ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Graydon is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would suggest you check out Raiden X2 from LEAGUEMODE | ENABLE YOUR DARK SIDE It's aimbot is quite powerful for legit-play, though it is slightly outside of your price range for a month of use.

Who's Graydon?​

fuxy is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hesite with Iniuria or aimware

Menalix is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubex View Post
    You can have a look here: Cubex CSGO LXTRIKE v1.xx
    Haha!

http://puu.sh/apFCn/70a0680a9f.png

HighLANderr is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Menalix View Post

I doubt that's real tbh. His English isn't that bad at all.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLANderr View Post

I doubt that's real tbh. His English isn't that bad at all.
    It's real look at the video comments:

Like I'm bored enough to fake pictures lol

This is also funny: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/157699-cubex/
    xD
    And this: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/to.../#entry1142774
    And this: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/to...8#entry1134444
    Gotta love Cubex such a funny guy

Sorry for going off-topic, just had to proove my point.

Best legit hack would be anyone, you decide yourself to what extent you choose to use the cheat.
    Last edited by Menalix; 07-24-2014 at 11:55 PM.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's real look at the video comments:

Like I'm bored enough to fake pictures lol

This is also funny: Cubex - User Moderation - AutoIt Forums
    xD
    You realize that was over 7 months ago right? People all have to start somewhere. Maybe he learned with autoit? Normally people ask questions when they are starting out. But I don't know shit about that or autoit... but frankly the only person I've see complain about anything that has to do with Cubex is you. All you do is constantly attack him.

It's getting kind of old.

@kent

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    You realize that was over 7 months ago right? People all have to start somewhere. Maybe he learned with autoit? Normally people ask questions when they are starting out. But I don't know shit about that or autoit... but frankly the only person I've see complain about anything that has to do with Cubex is you. All you do is constantly attack him.

It's getting kind of old.
    Yes I do.
    Yes they have, but starting and 6 months later being able to defeat AC's that has costed millions of dollars like ESEA, is kinda doubtful. No I'm not the only one at all, I think Owner was the first to complain therefor you banned him, from what he said to me.

I just hate when people sell stuff like this: https://mega.co.nz/#!zMAUWZwb!QWcdiR...-FjfN0-TKhvn4M (dumped of one of his private builds costing 200Euro, which is 1 week old)
    An autoit script and says he defeats every anti-cheat with it, sorry but if you were a coder you would know it's a big lie, so for me yea I warn people, I don't like people cheating money out of people's hands.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes I do.
    Yes they have, but starting and 6 months later being able to defeat AC's that has costed millions of dollars like ESEA, is kinda doubtful. No I'm not the only one at all, I think Owner was the first to complain therefor you banned him.

I just hate when people sell stuff like this: https://mega.co.nz/#!zMAUWZwb!QWcdiR...-FjfN0-TKhvn4M
    An autoit script and says he defeats every anti-cheat with it, sorry but if you were a coder you would know it's a big lie, so for me yea I warn people.
    We don't ban people for complaining about other people. We ban people for breaking the rules excessively. Attempting to make the public aware of a "scam" is one thing. Personally and continuously attacking someone is another.

If you think his stuff is a "scam". Post it in the proper section instead of hijacking every thread that he posts something in.

You can't openly hijack people's threads and think it's okay. Read our rules.

Anyway, I don't care about Cubex's software. I don't care about coding, or autoit, or hacking. I care about this community. I care about keeping it clean and keeping people to the rules. If you can't handle that, too bad. Hijacking threads is against the rules. Insulting other members is against the rules. well, you get the idea. Keep to the rules, keep it mature, and we'll get along.

On a serious note, if you have adequate proof that he is scamming, post it in the scam section. If not, don't post it at all.

@kent

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    We don't ban people for complaining about other people. We ban people for breaking the rules excessively. Attempting to make the public aware of a "scam" is one thing. Personally and continuously attacking someone is another.

If you think his stuff is a "scam". Post it in the proper section instead of hijacking every thread that he posts something in.

You can't openly hijack people's threads and think it's okay. Read our rules.

Anyway, I don't care about Cubex's software. I don't care about coding, or autoit, or hacking. I care about this community. I care about keeping it clean and keeping people to the rules. If you can't handle that, too bad. Hijacking threads is against the rules. Insulting other members is against the rules. well, you get the idea. Keep to the rules, keep it mature, and we'll get along.

On a serious note, if you have adequate proof that he is scamming, post it in the scam section. If not, don't post it at all.
    I can understand that.
    But I just tryed to defend that I didn't fake the picture, as it was posted it quite harmless, I don't always hijack threads where Cubex is, but yes I do it sometimes, because I feel he is ridiculous but I'll make sure to restrain myself.
    I understand that it is not a good way approaching awareness about Cubex here on this community, I'm sorry for that.

Well kinda hard, no one of your staff members understands it anyway when I post a full source code deface.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can understand that.
    But I just tryed to defend that I didn't fake the picture, as it was posted it quite harmless, I don't always hijack threads where Cubex is, but yes I do it sometimes, because I feel he is ridiculous but I'll make sure to restrain myself.
    I understand that it is not a good way approaching awareness about Cubex here on this community, I'm sorry for that.

Well kinda hard, no one of your staff members understands it anyway when I post a full source code deface.

I'm pretty sure tracky and steven know what they are doing. If you are still caught up in not listening to what I said, PM me.This conversation is over. All I can say is, keep up the needless harassment and see where that takes you.

@kent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12