Why?

This is a discussion on Why? within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; It makes sense if you're playing CS which I don't. Like I stated before in my previous posts. Be more ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It makes sense if you're playing CS which I don't. Like I stated before in my previous posts. Be more specific about what you are asking.

The question you should be asking is this: Why do people want to cheat in the game Counter Strike.

My game is like this: Don't play results in lack in items that results in the lack of strength which means i'm no longer around the average player base since my strength is less than theirs.

CS is different because of the matchmaking system. It depends what game your on imo.

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

jamppahz is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, hacking in games is way too funnier than playing legit. Specially in games where you're bored as fuck, or just way too lazy to play legit. There will be always hackers, you just need to agree that and keep going.

Phoon is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justchecking View Post
    Why do you all hack and ruin the game for other people?
    Well i recommend you just buy some hack from sellers and enjoy it. xD

justchecking is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safou View Post
    It makes sense if you're playing CS which I don't. Like I stated before in my previous posts. Be more specific about what you are asking.

The question you should be asking is this: Why do people want to cheat in the game Counter Strike.

My game is like this: Don't play results in lack in items that results in the lack of strength which means i'm no longer around the average player base since my strength is less than theirs.

CS is different because of the matchmaking system. It depends what game your on imo.
    This is true. I imagine you're quite correct. That's why I started the post under the CS forum. I've heard from people that in some games, literally 99%-100% of the population cheats, in which case cheating is actually playing fair. So yes, I was asking specifically about CS.

To give a silly example, I remember as a kid that when we played hide-and-go-seek it was completely expected that the person closing their eyes wasn't closing their eyes. Or when we played kickball we developed an entire system around specifically breaking the rules. Again, it's just in CS that I find the cheating and hacking confusing and questionable. I don't know enough about other games to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    What's clear, is you got you're answer to your main question. "Why do you all hack and ruin the game for other people?" What annoys me, is that after you got answers to THAT question, you made another asking "What kind of people they are" because they hack. Then you decided that none of the answers were relative to said newly made up question.

YOU are the one confusing people enough to not get answers. We don't appreciate insults on our forum, and I don't appreciate you trying to use this " I'm better than you all" attitude. I don't appreciate you lining your comments with venom. We don't look down upon people here. New members who join just to get a rise out of our community shouldn't either. I already expect you to come back with some snotty remark on how none of it is insulting and hurr durr. Truth is, I don't care. Everyone here sees it as you insulting. Therefore people take offense to it.

Now, keep this up and you're on a good way to get this thread closed. You're question has already been answered, as you said yourself.

Is this clear?
    Matt, if I upset you I apologize. That was not my intention. Perhaps we should cease communication until cooler heads can prevail?

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is true. I imagine you're quite correct. That's why I started the post under the CS forum. I've heard from people that in some games, literally 99%-100% of the population cheats, in which case cheating is actually playing fair. So yes, I was asking specifically about CS.
    This would have stayed in the CS forum if it didn't turn into a measuring contest of intellectual E-peens.

Matt, if I upset you I apologize. That was not my intention. Perhaps we should cease communication until cooler heads can prevail?
    Not upset, I just don't appreciate people joining the community to start drama.

@kent

justchecking is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No thank you phoon. To be honest I just wish I would stop encountering cheaters every other night in CS. But as a previous poster rightfully pointed out, Valve has a financial incentive to ensure I do, and it appears that you all have a pleasure (?) incentive insuring I do too.

Not upset, I just don't appreciate people joining the community to start drama.
    To lay my cards on the table, I've never searched or sought out communication with a hacking forum before. But I was reading the reddit report on a player that recent developed a fake hack to get hackers VAC banned. Honestly I support what he did. That said, when I was reading the report someone put an image link up showing that his metaphorical Trojan Horse would no longer work. The image was of a member of this forum saying something. At that point I really was curious about the two questions I asked, so I googled the individuals forum name and comments and found this place. That is my motivation, intention, and process of arriving here. It was however not to start drama. To be frank, I find the amount of bickering, insulting, and general fighting that takes place in the comments section of most websites (including newspapers, youtube, etc.) to be off putting.

Phoon is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i'm cheating so bad on esea esl mm it's for fun. If you see good players don't think everyone is too good everyone is hacking and it's nice#hackyoloswag2014-2015

AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what you mean? If you're asking how upset I am, the answer is not upset at all. I believe my post have not been emotionally charged.

What does registering an account have to do with anger? I don't see the necessary connection. I belong to a lot of forums, and registering for forums usually takes anywhere from thirty seconds to two minutes. Why does exerting .30-2:00 minutes of effort demonstrate anger?
    So the answer is someone really ruined your day because you got beat in a CSGO game? So you really have no life that you actually make accounts on hacking forums to complain about hackers hacking. Nice logic. By the way you sound like a dipshit, did you have to use webster dictionary to use all your really shitty and misused vocab in previous posts or did someone tell you what to say?
    Last edited by AmpFlorian; 08-30-2014 at 11:20 PM.

peesilent is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To lay my cards on the table, I've never searched or sought out communication with a hacking forum before. But I was reading the reddit report on a player that recent developed a fake hack to get hackers VAC banned. Honestly I support what he did.
    I knew it. I fucking knew you're a redditor. I've should have made it a lot clearer in my previous post. I'm really unsurprised that you lack the empathy and understanding. I honestly have no intend of insulting people, I'm a friendly guy, but you redditors need to fucking wake up.
    Reddit is probalby the most cancerous hivemind hugbox I've ever visited. From censoring important information to disregarding free speech. An absolute radical liberal cesspool full of useful idiots.

What kind of person are you, when your source of satisfaction and joy comes from the harming of others?
    But I was reading the reddit report on a player that recent developed a fake hack to get hackers VAC banned. Honestly I support what he did.
    I'm fucking done. Reddit hypocrisy in a nutshell. And now tell me how you just support the idea but don't feel any enjoyment from it.
    Last edited by peesilent; 08-30-2014 at 11:26 PM.

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's specifically the reason you shouldn't do it. What kind of person are you, when your source of satisfaction and joy comes from the harming of others? It's reasonable to presume if someone wanted to inflict pain on you for their pleasure, you'd protest, but because you're the one doing the inflicting, a double standard arises. Why behave this way?
    Since nobody seems to answer this question to your liking, and you keep bringing this question up, I am going to attempt to answer it...

The type of person you explained is more of a sadist. In reality, of course most people -including myself- see this as immoral and wrong. Of course harming someone is wrong; The issue is, you are using this type of example for a video game. Why do people enjoy making people rage using hacks? Because most people, like myself, find it hysterical if someone is so emotionally unstable that they get harmed by a video game. Now... Me personally, I believe that anyone who takes the game so seriously that when something against their liking happens in-game, they get harmed in anyway should not be playing video games. Anyone getting "harmed" from people online, simply should not be online. I'm not going to get into to much detail, because it would most definitely become a rant, and would most definitely get profane...

Now, I am not saying I am 100% with hacking, but like a lot of things, it's a double edged blade. It ticks me off when I get killed by a wicked aimbot or whatever hack I am versing. I don't think a single person feels otherwise. But on games like Infestation (WarZ), it is nearly impossible to last more than 5 minutes in any public server without getting blasted by someone with a full auto sniper across the map through every obstacle. What I'm not doing is getting harmed by this in anyway, because guess what? It's a game. A virtual online reality. Again, anyone getting remotely harmed by facing hackers just shouldn't play online, or get over it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast