Cubex copy-paste, 100% proved by Menalix in new video.

This is a discussion on Cubex copy-paste, 100% proved by Menalix in new video. within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; Originally Posted by Cubex You can realize guys that there is no diffrance betwen my cheat and my cheat. Didn't ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 89
  1. #11
    Ppi's Avatar
    Ppi
    Ppi is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubex View Post
    You can realize guys that there is no diffrance betwen my cheat and my cheat.
    Didn't you say it was a fake version at first?
    And you did call it fake version, cause back then it was pretty much shown it was copy-paste
    Then you now 3 Months later say it was fake and so to defend yourself.
    But now it is suddenly real? Can you decide plase?
    But it doesn't matter cause what its clear you copy-paste and lies to.



    And Brinkz said the "fake one" which you now say isnøt fake or? Was 100% different from your real source, as he had checked it himself.

    And Windahl says that it isn't even LXStrike 1.5 shown in the video.......

    I mean wtf, you freaking bunch of liers, can't you see nothing hangs together in what you say at all.
    While Menalix just keep feeding people with evidence, evidence, evidence.
    Last edited by Ppi; 09-18-2014 at 07:56 AM.

  2. #12
    Cubex's Avatar
    Cubex is offline Master Hacker


    Array
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Inside Gaming
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Reputation
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppi View Post
    Didn't you say it was a fake version at first?
    And you did call it fake version, cause back then it was pretty much shown it was copy-paste
    Then you now 3 Months later say it was fake and so to defend yourself.
    But now it is suddenly real? Can you decide plase?
    But it doesn't matter cause what its clear you copy-paste and lies to.

    And Brinkz said the "fake one" which you now say isnøt fake or? Was 100% different from your real source, as he had checked it himself.

    And Windahl says that it isn't even LXStrike 1.5 shown in the video.......

    I mean wtf, you freaking bunch of liers, can't you see nothing hangs together in what you say at all.
    While Menalix just keep feeding people with evidence, evidence, evidence.
    Thats my old cheat not the fake one. Im gonna gonna tell you guys what to belive. But you need to think
    PLEXY-SOFTWARE.COM

  3. #13
    pankomm is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    2
    not work downloadlink

  4. #14
    Ppi's Avatar
    Ppi
    Ppi is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubex View Post
    Thats my old cheat not the fake one. Im gonna gonna tell you guys what to belive. But you need to think
    Hahahaha, so what is the fake one?
    Didn't you say the fake one was the one Menalix cracked?
    Fucking lier.

  5. #15
    144hz is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    50
    Can vouch for cubex, proved/shown it wasn't the same as what menalix posted/showed

  6. #16
    Ppi's Avatar
    Ppi
    Ppi is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by 144hz View Post
    Can vouch for cubex, proved/shown it wasn't the same as what menalix posted/showed
    So Menalix created an identical cheat fully working, with a ring0 driver, just because he couldn't crack an autoit script file?

  7. #17
    144hz is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    50
    The files menalix compared was Cubex's OLD version, and his new, you're telling me if I compared menalix's OLD version and his current, it would be FULLY different? Cubex also compared to XC source to prove it wasn't the same

  8. #18
    Ppi's Avatar
    Ppi
    Ppi is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by 144hz View Post
    The files menalix compared was Cubex's OLD version, and his new, you're telling me if I compared menalix's OLD version and his current, it would be FULLY different? Cubex also compared to XC source to prove it wasn't the same
    Yes it's cubex old version which he told was a fake replaced one, now he suddenly admits it is his old source and not a fake.
    Which is a complete copy-paste as its 95% identical to Windahl's who went down cause of it

  9. #19
    Cubex's Avatar
    Cubex is offline Master Hacker


    Array
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Inside Gaming
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Reputation
    134
    Wow menalix...i just found out that you RATed me thas so nice. As i got your cheat i was to stupid to realize that you mabye have a rat..
    So a friend told me that you rated me thats how stupid you are.
    Also by opening your cheat i realize that you also RAT your customers thats a good job doing man.


    Pic: http://i.imgur.com/KRVez19.jpg


    Thx for spying.

    This is from his settings:

    [Options]
    Username=Broxii
    LanMode=0
    DebugMode=1
    PanicKey=122
    Inject=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.5\E dmGen.exe
    Last edited by Cubex; 09-18-2014 at 09:48 AM.
    PLEXY-SOFTWARE.COM

  10. #20
    Ppi's Avatar
    Ppi
    Ppi is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubex View Post
    Wow menalix...i just found out that you RATed me thas so nice. As i got your cheat i was to stupid to realize that you mabye have a rat..
    So a friend told me that you rated me thats how stupid you are.
    Also by opening your cheat i realize that you also RAT your customers thats a good job doing man.


    Pic: http://i.imgur.com/KRVez19.jpg


    Thx for spying.
    Then you RAT too if that's what you call ratting, you yourself use a RunPE injector with the Kazy Crypter you use as protection, Menalix uses RunPE too just for another purpose than encrypting his file, and he use a private RunPE he made himself.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Copy paste map?
    By dude12310 in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2013, 02:01 PM
  2. Thermal Paste
    By AbrasiveZealot in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 04:24 AM
  3. [C++] Triggerbot/Bhop for da copy'n'paste fraction
    By Excidium in forum Counter Strike Source Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:49 PM
  4. [GAME] Paste!
    By Diesel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 08:50 PM
  5. iPhone Copy/Paste
    By Diesel in forum iOS forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 04:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •