hacks are getting detected so often lately

This is a discussion on hacks are getting detected so often lately within the Spamboard board part of the General Chat category; You're totally wrong. I'm talking global. If you don't know about team so don't say anything they are all matures ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Phoon is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're totally wrong. I'm talking global. If you don't know about team so don't say anything they are all matures and they know their job like their 5 fingers. Let me tell u this. If you know programming u can apply as programmer u know that? if you know then listen up people like you me or other can work with Valve doesn't matter who are you. If you're good programmer you can i said 100+ i mean it's globally well as i see you don't get my point so let's not talk cuz i really don't give a shit to get into any fight. i already got couple infractions. Also as i understand you're Menalix. So have a good day.

Last edited by Phoon; 10-10-2014 at 04:21 AM.

http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=889402

nninja is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoon View Post
    Well no i'm not going to provide any proof you should think about something that they has maybe 100+ programmers who graduate Harvard university and not only Harvard, they smart then me you and others you think they can't do that? they trying to do something that won't bother in their business cuz cheats getting detected it's big Plus for them. and u know why? Well hope you understand why.
    Also i won't and i can't provide anything and there is a reason for that.
    Sooner or later everything will be detected at least once so best thing is just find job if you have good skills and work on that. Trust me that's the best way. Cheers!
    Gabe Newell
    What ever you are talking about i cant even read shit because you do not use that many spaces or writing in proper english^^.
    Anyways why should that little company(valve) getting the best of the best when there is Blizzard and EA which are 100times bigger than valve.
    I call bs on this one too, valve is just using pussy not even serious methods to detect cheats
    and with that they have already proven for me that they cant do shit about simple ring3 cheats..
    Next time please tell us proven facts and not such a bullshit..

Btw. did you even opened the steam client one time?
    It is pure shit..
    Last edited by nninja; 10-10-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Phoon is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nninja View Post
    What ever you are talking about i cant even read shit because you do not use that many spaces or writing in proper english^^.
    Anyways why should that little company(valve) getting the best of the best when there is Blizzard and EA which are 100times bigger than valve.
    I call bs on this one too, valve is just using pussy not even serious methods to detect cheats
    and with that they have already proven for me that they cant do shit about simple ring3 cheats..
    Next time please tell us proven facts and not such a bullshit..

Btw. did you even opened the steam client one time?
    It is pure shit..
    There is no more next time good night.
    Last edited by Phoon; 10-10-2014 at 07:59 AM. Reason: ..

http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=889402

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345