Simple Starcraft II Lossbot

This is a discussion on Simple Starcraft II Lossbot within the Starcraft 2 Bots board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Thanks so much for the working lossbot but sadly I'm not getting any wins whatsoever :x and I've been botting ...

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    GoEasyPlsThx is offline Addict
    Array
    Thanks so much for the working lossbot but sadly I'm not getting any wins whatsoever :x and I've been botting for a while

"You suck noob."

Kakaru is offline Addict
    Array
    When you'll have the final product, can you have the following timings/profiles:
    1. 1sec - for a)getting into bronze in 1v1 and 2v2at and b) and for people wanting to help in 1v1 after finishing.
    2. whatever you like - for a fair farming in 1v1.
    3. 5min 1 sec- for 2v2at that always leave so it can help others get achievements faster.
    4. whatever you like - for a fair farming in 2v2 AT.

As i have 4 bots that is the minimum (barring complete customization) in order to speed things out.

GreenAcres is offline Addict
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by GoEasyPlsThx View Post
    Thanks so much for the working lossbot but sadly I'm not getting any wins whatsoever :x and I've been botting for a while
    you need to be at the bottom of the bronze league, Im on the north american server and I have accumulated almost 1500wins in the past bit

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kakaru View Post
    When you'll have the final product, can you have the following timings/profiles:
    1. 1sec - for a)getting into bronze in 1v1 and 2v2at and b) and for people wanting to help in 1v1 after finishing.
    2. whatever you like - for a fair farming in 1v1.
    3. 5min 1 sec- for 2v2at that always leave so it can help others get achievements faster.
    4. whatever you like - for a fair farming in 2v2 AT.

As i have 4 bots that is the minimum (barring complete customization) in order to speed things out.
    yeah the first two are already completed but I cannot make the last 2 since I do not currently have a way of detecting when a match is found and when the user has finished loading into the game along with if any lag occurs during the game (i.e. a player lags for 10 seconds, then you woud end up leaving 10 seconds too early and not receiving the win) I am taking suggestions on how to do this as I mentioned in the initial post-- qazzy did it by reading from sc2, I don't know how to do that right now without being detected

HJAY is offline Newbie
    Array
    it doesnt start games. i can see that he choose multiplayer but he doesnt start the match

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

i get it to work in fullscreen with 1024x768. But now it leaves after 9 secs, but i set the timing on 30. Anyone got the answer what i do wrong?

GoEasyPlsThx is offline Addict
    Array
    GreenAcres disabled delays so we could farm wins quicker.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

i get it to work in fullscreen with 1024x768. But now it leaves after 9 secs, but i set the timing on 30. Anyone got the answer what i do wrong?
    "You suck noob."

GreenAcres is offline Addict
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by HJAY View Post
    it doesnt start games. i can see that he choose multiplayer but he doesnt start the match

yea as he said, delay is disabled so that people such as yourself don't use high delays, everyone using low delays will make everyone get wins faster

trikon000 is offline Addict
    Array
    To add on top of what he said.

If your not going to get the hell out of bronze when your done botting, counting all your losses that you can't see is plain dumb considering that losses are not visible unless your in Masters or higher. The highest I can go right now is Diamond and I still don't see my losses, I don't see what the hell most of you guys complaining about losses are about and the "I want to farm like 300 wins fast against 1v1 because I can set the delay to 2 minutes" bs.
    Last edited by trikon000; 02-25-2012 at 09:26 PM.

timmothyk is offline Addict
    Array
    You, my friend, are quite gentlemanly and scholarly ^_^
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TrueLuckster is offline Newbie
    Array
    Hey dude, I wanna thank you very much for your work. But I'm still having troubles with the hotkeys. When starting, I set them to "a" and "p" (German client), but it seems like the program simply ignores that. It just keeps writing "sUrrendersCOre" no matter what. Any idea how to fix this? A friend of mine has the same problem, so i don't think this has something to do with my computer. Btw I would be really greatfull if you could make this work for teamgames aswell. I know of at least 15 people on EU who are eagerly waiting for a functional 2v2 bot (including me ^^).

Ehjaxx is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    I am using Sc2 in windowed mode... it just keeps clicking on Multiplayer and nothing is happening... i am in 1366x768 and i cant change the resolution

if i go into window mode all it does is just reverts back to original if i try to shrink the size at all...

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast