Get the map informations

This is a discussion on Get the map informations within the Starcraft 2 Coding board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Hi all, i am actually coding a fully external automated bot and i have no idea how to find the ...

TheUserName is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get the map informations

Hi all, i am actually coding a fully external automated bot and i have no idea how to find the map informations such as the construction grid. I only know where i can find the dimensions. I don't know if it's really possible and if someone have ever found that. If it's impossible, maybe someone know how i could find a database or something that allow me to get all the informations on the maps.
    Sorry for my very bad english, i hope you will understand my post ^^ and thanks in advance for your help.

MyTeeWun is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're looking for which grids are valid for building/walking/flying then it's in there, but I haven't tried to read it personally.

If you're wanting to find the screen pixel to click in order to target a specific grid then you'll either need good math skills or maybe hook DirectX. Mr. Nuke's open-source hack contains a "smart clicker" class that can kinda click where you want, but it isn't accurate enough to always hit a specific grid square.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MyTeeWun For This Useful Post:

TheUserName is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your reply
    I think my math level is high enough to find the pixel screen to click. Just a perspective calculation.
    Im especially interested for which grids are valid for building/walking/flying. I am really bad to find offsets so if you know any way to find that i would be grateful.