[Release] Mafia (SCII Arcade) CHAT and ROLE Hack

This is a discussion on [Release] Mafia (SCII Arcade) CHAT and ROLE Hack within the Starcraft 2 Custom Maps board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; screen shots and when the account was banned please...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56
  1. #31
    kinglordkyle's Avatar
    kinglordkyle is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    15
    screen shots and when the account was banned please

  2. #32
    arcadia is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by kinglordkyle View Post
    screen shots and when the account was banned please
    It was banned last night. (Should mention I have not used SC2 or the hack since last patch since it broke, first time logging in SC2 in about 6 days?)

    I never told anyone I was using it, I used three accounts and used them to prefer like all mafia roles or neuts or whatever.

    Then I would use it to guarantee I killed the right people. They should not have detected me from any of my actions.

    View image: sc2banned

    I am lucky I keep my wow on a different account or I would be even more pissed.

  3. #33
    kinglordkyle's Avatar
    kinglordkyle is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by arcadia View Post
    It was banned last night. (Should mention I have not used SC2 or the hack since last patch since it broke, first time logging in SC2 in about 6 days?)

    I never told anyone I was using it, I used three accounts and used them to prefer like all mafia roles or neuts or whatever.

    Then I would use it to guarantee I killed the right people. They should not have detected me from any of my actions.

    View image: sc2banned

    I am lucky I keep my wow on a different account or I would be even more pissed.
    I'm sorry to hear about that did you by any chance use advantage hack i read some claims that some people were banned from that in the last week as well

  4. #34
    arcadia is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Nope, this was the first hack I ever used, I figured since it only read the text and didn't do any input I would be safe. And on the other 2 SC2s that were banned they are on my laptop and surface tablet, no other games or hacks.

    I am mainly upset to lose all my collectors editions I got on my main account

  5. #35
    kinglordkyle's Avatar
    kinglordkyle is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by arcadia View Post
    Nope, this was the first hack I ever used, I figured since it only read the text and didn't do any input I would be safe. And on the other 2 SC2s that were banned they are on my laptop and surface tablet, no other games or hacks.

    I am mainly upset to lose all my collectors editions I got on my main account
    aww id def call up blizzard and say some bs like i use autohotkey to automate my emails or something and have no idea why im banned and just kick up a fuss

  6. #36
    arcadia is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglordkyle View Post
    aww id def call up blizzard and say some bs like i use autohotkey to automate my emails or something and have no idea why im banned and just kick up a fuss
    I did, I spoke with 4 people before I could get anyone to even hint that they could detect what it was being used for, the first three just stone walled me. None would confirm what caught me but since this is all I use its obvious. I put in a ticket for appeal but was told by the last support person that AHK was never endorsed it just wasn't a problem and due to its use they are about to crack down hard and "guess you shouldn't have been a cheater".
    Last edited by arcadia; 02-20-2016 at 08:23 AM.

  7. #37
    kinglordkyle's Avatar
    kinglordkyle is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by arcadia View Post
    I did, I spoke with 4 people before I could get anyone to even hint that they could detect what it was being used for, the first three just stone walled me. None would confirm what caught me but since this is all I use its obvious. I put in a ticket for appeal but was told by the last support person that AHK was never endorsed it just wasn't a problem and due to its use they are about to crack down hard and "guess you shouldn't have been a cheater".
    fuq that beat down there door look at some kids got their accounts unbanned after probably cheating on it (lol did some further research he got banned late 2015 so prob hacking then) link Wrongfully Banned By Blizzard. *UPDATE - Account Unbanned* - Diablo III General Discussion - Diablo III General Forums - Forums - Diablo Fans

  8. #38
    Zeroblue is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    19
    Idk what to say. The hack is simply not detectable, as far as I know. RHCP read the source code and confirmed.

    Will push the update later this weekend, I'll let you know the status of my accounts.


    Update:
    Checked, none of my accounts are banned and I've used the hack heavily and blatantly. I don't know what to say for your cases.

    Hack update will be live in a few minutes.

    Update 2:
    Hack appears to still be working fine. No updates were needed on my system. Please let me know if you still are having problems using the current version.
    Last edited by Zeroblue; 02-21-2016 at 12:20 AM.

  9. #39
    starter2 is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    8
    1. This is arcade we talking about. Do not use paid accounts. Though that was obvious and didn't need to be spelled out. Get a free trial account, they work on arcade.

    2. My acc's are fine too.

  10. #40
    llllllll1 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    it dosen't work after latest sc2 patch

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tutorial: Reveal the Mafia, Cultists, and Masons in SC II Mafia.
    By roflcat92 in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-11-2016, 06:58 AM
  2. Trolling Mods of Mafia Arcade, RIP MikeVipe
    By starter2 in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 03:39 AM
  3. Starcraft 2 mafia changing role memory edit?
    By ErectingWeed in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2013, 01:44 AM
  4. Mafia - Seeing players role
    By doublewat in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 03:45 PM
  5. Mafia Custom Game Hack Guide
    By br3edage in forum Starcraft 2 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 01:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •