Lottery Defence 10.* BankCode Generator (XP/Rounds/Gem/Rune-Edit)

This is a discussion on Lottery Defence 10.* BankCode Generator (XP/Rounds/Gem/Rune-Edit) within the Starcraft 2 Custom Maps board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; NEW PROJECT WITHOUT MAP EDITOR HERE: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/starcra...generator.html Hey guys, here is my long awaited version of this map. with this ...

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    Sterillium is offline Cleaner

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Lottery Defence 10.* BankCode Generator (XP/Rounds/Gem/Rune-Edit)

NEW PROJECT WITHOUT MAP EDITOR HERE: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/starcra...generator.html

Hey guys, here is my long awaited version of this map.
    with this map, you can edit XP/Rounds/Gems and Runes.
    The mapscript is in the map.

you can import your generated bank codes to the public version with this script.

i dont have time to explain everything so i make it quick:
    Search in the Mapscript for:

• XP Edit
    • Round Edit
    • Gem Edit
    • Rune Edit

you will find the spot to edit then.

Regular Steps to do:
    1. Download the Map
    2. Start Mapeditor and Login in the Mapeditor
    3. Start testmap
    4. Cancel the game and go to title screen on Sc2 to login with your account (Important!)
    5. Click on Run testmap again
    6. Rune + Gem will be generated b4 round 1
    7. XP + Rounds will be generated at beginning of round 2 (The XP will not show up in the testmap)
    8. Close the game
    9. Go to: C:\Users\******\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\*****\Your-Handle\Banks\
    10. The editor made some files there
    11. Open 11IlIIlIIlIIIl, Extract the code from V9E2K1N5J8W3S1 to your real Bank (NOT THE WHOLE FILE)
    12. Extract the Code from Z0E2T6M3X2O6W2 to your real Bank File. Save the File.
    13. Open 11lIIIllIIllI (Other File), there is 1 code in it, copy to your real bank file. Save the File.
    14. Resign the 2 Files with Mr Nukealizer's Bank Signer library/program
    15. Close everything, enjoy your new stuff

The PreSet in the Script is: All Gems, Highest Possible Rune, 600k+ SP, 40k+ Rounds Played.
    You can go with this Setting, or you can change the things to your wishes.

If you want to Edit this things:
    1. Extract the Mapscript with MPQEditor
    2. Edit the values you want ( search for the things i said earlier)
    3. Save the File
    4. Put the new Mapscript in the Map with MPQEditor
    5. Close the file with MPQEditor (So it can Save)
    6. Start from Step 2 on the Regular Steps.

If you need help with this Steps, angelexo808 made a Video. Link: http://dai.ly/x5lwkck

or you could join the Chat:
    If you need Help, please join the new Live Chat! (Very Welcome when u stay there or come just for chilling )
    If you dont wanna connect via Browser, you can connect via mIRC. www.mirc.com. Server: irc.freenode.net, Channel: #LotteryDefence
    Webchat: https://webchat.freenode.net/ Channel: #LotteryDefence

Download Link: https://linx.li/mdbd4yf5.sc2map

Changelog:
    -------------

v1.00 Release
    v1.01 Updated Rune Edit.
    v1.02 Updated Rune Edit again to see Max Values.

Special Thanks to angelexo808 for helping the newbies in this Thread.

NEW PROJECT WITHOUT MAP EDITOR HERE: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/starcra...generator.html
    Last edited by Sterillium; 09-22-2017 at 04:58 PM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:

Lasticot832 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working thx.
    If someone need help on how it work they can pm me.
    Last edited by Lasticot832; 03-17-2017 at 10:36 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasticot832 For This Useful Post:

RV55515 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working. Ty Sterillium!

thefbaum is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been trying to get this to work for the last 2.5 hours without consistent success. Obviously I'm missing something.

I actually got my XP/Rounds to change, but it is extremely confusing and the values in the mapscript.galaxy that I set do not match what I see in the game. I will explain my process down below so anyone can correct me and others can learn from my mistakes.

1. Download the map from this thread (duh).
    2. I throw the file into my Starcraft 2 directory, but under a new folder. I don't know if location actually matters.
    3. Opened the downloaded map with mpqeditor and extracted the mapscript.galaxy file. Saved into the same directory as the map.
    4. Edited the script file using notepad. I left everything unchanged besides the two fields for XP and Round edit.
    5. Edited those values to some "realistic" numbers. (50000 rounds, 9,000,000 XP).
    6. Saved changes and put the mapscript.galaxy file back into the downloaded map (again, using mpqeditor).
    7. Opened the map with SC2Edit (starcraft's map editor). Then ran the map using Test Document (CTRL+F9).
    8. This is where I began to experiment a lot. What I ended up doing based on my results is exiting the test map after the first round completed.
    9. This generated bank files in a folder called Bank, in the same directory as my parent folder, Starcraft 2.
    10. I took the bank files and copied them into my folder with the live version's existing bank files (backed those up).
    11. Edited the "Local Player" field in two of the bank files to my username.
    12. Then I used Mr. Nuklear's BankSigner to sign each of the files.
    13. Started the actual Lottery Defense map using Starcraft 2.

Results: Both XP and Rounds actually change when I go through this process with different mapscript.galaxy values, but they never reflect the actual numbers I set. For example I set the script's values to 221326 for Rounds and 9559075 for XP and that generated 22666... Rounds and 968 XP. When I change just the XP in the script, both Rounds and XP displayed in the game change...

As for the other things, like gems and runes, gems are successfully shown in-game and can access them. Neat! The rune does not make the transfer. During the test map using SC2Edit, it shows the fully maxed out rune, but I never see it in-game.

If I learn of the correct way to utilize Sterillium's map, I will edit this post with the correct method, so us newbies can use it. Please feel free to reply with any mistakes that I am making.

Edit: Following Sterillium's updated instructions works perfectly. In the steps I describe above, I missed two keys things, logging into my account through the test map, and copying only the pieces of the bank files that are important.
    Last edited by thefbaum; 03-18-2017 at 06:40 AM.
    I need an adult?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thefbaum For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefbaum View Post
    I've been trying to get this to work for the last 2.5 hours without consistent success. Obviously I'm missing something.

I actually got my XP/Rounds to change, but it is extremely confusing and the values in the mapscript.galaxy that I set do not match what I see in the game. I will explain my process down below so anyone can correct me and others can learn from my mistakes.

1. Download the map from this thread (duh).
    2. I throw the file into my Starcraft 2 directory, but under a new folder. I don't know if location actually matters.
    3. Opened the downloaded map with mpqeditor and extracted the mapscript.galaxy file. Saved into the same directory as the map.
    4. Edited the script file using notepad. I left everything unchanged besides the two fields for XP and Round edit.
    5. Edited those values to some "realistic" numbers. (50000 rounds, 9,000,000 XP).
    6. Saved changes and put the mapscript.galaxy file back into the downloaded map (again, using mpqeditor).
    7. Opened the map with SC2Edit (starcraft's map editor). Then ran the map using Test Document (CTRL+F9).
    8. This is where I began to experiment a lot. What I ended up doing based on my results is exiting the test map after the first round completed.
    9. This generated bank files in a folder called Bank, in the same directory as my parent folder, Starcraft 2.
    10. I took the bank files and copied them into my folder with the live version's existing bank files (backed those up).
    11. Edited the "Local Player" field in two of the bank files to my username.
    12. Then I used Mr. Nuklear's BankSigner to sign each of the files.
    13. Started the actual Lottery Defense map using Starcraft 2.

Results: Both XP and Rounds actually change when I go through this process with different mapscript.galaxy values, but they never reflect the actual numbers I set. For example I set the script's values to 221326 for Rounds and 9559075 for XP and that generated 22666... Rounds and 968 XP. When I change just the XP in the script, both Rounds and XP displayed in the game change...

As for the other things, like gems and runes, gems are successfully shown in-game and can access them. Neat! The rune does not make the transfer. During the test map using SC2Edit, it shows the fully maxed out rune, but I never see it in-game.

If I learn of the correct way to utilize Sterillium's map, I will edit this post with the correct method, so us newbies can use it. Please feel free to reply with any mistakes that I am making.
    you have done 2 mistakes. 1) you played with "Local Player". the script needs your player handle to encrypt it for normal game.
    2) you just imported the whole bank file ^^

i write a little tutorial in the thread now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:

thefbaum is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again Sterillium for all of this.

A tip for editing XP and Rounds: Make sure the total number of digits is 8. This means if you want to use numbers less than 10million, you have to use leading zero's. Otherwise, the code will add 0's to the end of your string. So 3,656,732 becomes 36,567,320 XP. You'd want to enter 03656732 instead. Rounds has a similar issue.
    I need an adult?

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefbaum View Post
    Thanks again Sterillium for all of this.

A tip for editing XP and Rounds: Make sure the total number of digits is 8. This means if you want to use numbers less than 10million, you have to use leading zero's. Otherwise, the code will add 0's to the end of your string. So 3,656,732 becomes 36,567,320 XP. You'd want to enter 03656732 instead. Rounds has a similar issue.
    worked now? :P

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Working great, thanks!

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJesture View Post
    Working great, thanks!
    You're Welcome!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:

DynamicDonuts is offline Wannabe Member
    Array