Lottery Defence 5.0 EU update

This is a discussion on Lottery Defence 5.0 EU update within the Starcraft 2 Custom Maps board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Prior to the update yesterday I was able to play no problem on public games in Lottery defence however since ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Evilscotsman13 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lottery Defence 5.0 EU update

Prior to the update yesterday I was able to play no problem on public games in Lottery defence however since 5.0 update the game launches and gets about 2 minutes in the game and then says defeated.

Regardless what I do by changing difficulty, playing alone or with people the game always ends and shows defeated can they now detect modified files / XP?

I looked around on the forums however can't find any threads, thank you in advance for any help

Graypaws11 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilscotsman13 View Post
    Prior to the update yesterday I was able to play no problem on public games in Lottery defence however since 5.0 update the game launches and gets about 2 minutes in the game and then says defeated.

Regardless what I do by changing difficulty, playing alone or with people the game always ends and shows defeated can they now detect modified files / XP?

I looked around on the forums however can't find any threads, thank you in advance for any help
    5.0 brought new encryption methods. You can try using korean LD hacking tools, and see if those work, otherwise you're out of luck.

Sterillium is offline Cleaner

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    decompile my program, update it to new version
    im not interessted in this anymore, i've other projects goin

ManselD is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sterillium, instead of us decompiling it could you release the source code? Would be a lot easier.

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManselD View Post
    Sterillium, instead of us decompiling it could you release the source code? Would be a lot easier.
    a little noob filter, if you're a coder, u can decompile it with 1 click... no obfuscation.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need to be a coder to google "deobfuscator" and drag and drop the executable onto it.
    I get what you're saying though.
    Ah, it was made in C#? Aww yis!

I will have to look into adding a bank patch for LD onto my website.

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need to be a coder to google "deobfuscator" and drag and drop the executable onto it.
    I get what you're saying though.
    Ah, it was made in C#? Aww yis!

I will have to look into adding a bank patch for LD onto my website.
    jop .Net is almost open, so u dont need to post a source xD
    if you make something, pls poste it here too thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Graypaws11 View Post
    5.0 brought new encryption methods. You can try using korean LD hacking tools, and see if those work, otherwise you're out of luck.
    no the encryption method is still the same, just new names and values xD

https://pastebin.com/KvN46nsL there you go.
    sorry for the messy code, thats just my testing area
    most of the strings are named wrong too, bcause i used them for other things, just take the starcode part and make a own one ^^
    Last edited by Sterillium; 05-12-2018 at 09:11 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will look into LD soon. In terms of the bank's structure, are they backwards compatible? Does it tag a version along with the bank's data so that it'll get updated to the newest storage method? KS2 does this, and it means that old banks which have been patched cannot be broken.

I've already ported the starcode decryption library over for KS2 decryption/encryption (that's nearly there, but KS2 has its own encryption layer slapped on top of starcode). I did post a thread in the SC2 cheats sections but am waiting on a moderator to accept it in regards to helping the community out (allows users to upload their bank files and it's patched over with specific values from another bank file - which already has everything unlocked for KS2).

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will look into LD soon. In terms of the bank's structure, are they backwards compatible? Does it tag a version along with the bank's data so that it'll get updated to the newest storage method? KS2 does this, and it means that old banks which have been patched cannot be broken.

I've already ported the starcode decryption library over for KS2 decryption/encryption (that's nearly there, but KS2 has its own encryption layer slapped on top of starcode). I did post a thread in the SC2 cheats sections but am waiting on a moderator to accept it in regards to helping the community out (allows users to upload their bank files and it's patched over with specific values from another bank file - which already has everything unlocked for KS2).
    Nope, every new LD version breaks the old bank file, so u always have to start new lol.
    yeah starcode can be modified very easily, the one i posted you, is exactly for LD, hundrets of times tested and fully working.
    u can use the decrypter/encrypter in my RankChanger too, its very usefull for the newest version (if you are a bit experienced)
    since im not playing LD anymore, i wont push out a new version, but im interested to see your success, if u need help, just ask here.
    i've the whole mapcode in my head ^^

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does that work exactly for normal users that wish to port over their experience etc... It just breaks? That doesn't sound right.
    Nah I mean the starcode library itself works flawlessly, I have unit tests for that, what I mean is for KS2 the extra layer over it is a bit off. I have a C# repository if you want to take a look, out of curiosity.
    Aye, I've not really played much LD, I've just been asked to work on it since I've done some stuff with KS2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast