Lottery Defence 5 Generator [EU/NA] (2019)

This is a discussion on Lottery Defence 5 Generator [EU/NA] (2019) within the Starcraft 2 Custom Maps board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Originally Posted by Papaprek123 automatic is not working for me, they had an update very recently so maybe this no ...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 119
  1. #91
    Sterillium's Avatar
    Sterillium is online now Cleaner


    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    316
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaprek123 View Post
    automatic is not working for me, they had an update very recently so maybe this no longer works?
    Edit: Just tried gems by itself and it worked, not sure about changing scores/sp/rune/anything else at this point, still doing some tests.



    By the way, huge thanks for your work, even if I can't get the xp to work I got the sxd gem finally

    Edit2: Got xp/rounds to work, took many tries, It kept saying that I had 1 xp when I loaded into the game but I got it to work, not sure why it was not working at first, Still need to get a rune, will update if I get it working.
    lol
    Last edited by Sterillium; 02-10-2019 at 06:08 PM.

  2. #92
    SevenElements is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaprek123 View Post
    automatic is not working for me, they had an update very recently so maybe this no longer works?
    Edit: Just tried gems by itself and it worked, not sure about changing scores/sp/rune/anything else at this point, still doing some tests.

    By the way, huge thanks for your work, even if I can't get the xp to work I got the sxd gem finally

    Edit2: Got xp/rounds to work, took many tries, It kept saying that I had 1 xp when I loaded into the game but I got it to work, not sure why it was not working at first, Still need to get a rune, will update if I get it working.
    1 EXP happends if you failure format, or the handle = corrupt bankfile
    but that shouldn't happen because it normally detects your handle automatic.

    I have tested it, it works untill 1 gem is missing the new one "supporter gem" everything else works properly.
    also I have created a specific rune in 2 slots used the 4t and the 2 slot.


    If you need any future help lemme know.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SevenElements For This Useful Post:


  4. #93
    Sterillium's Avatar
    Sterillium is online now Cleaner


    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    316
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    484
    Will update with supporter gem soon

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:


  6. #94
    SevenElements is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    41
    Im gonna test the programm tomorow.

    He gave me the new "Supporter gem" already.
    and yes the gem is working.

    You gain 10+ XP per round
    and 50% chance that all allies gain also the effect.


    You won't get any skins from this gem.
    as I believe it has to do something with your handle.

    but well fuck about the skins, gems are working.


    Thx.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to SevenElements For This Useful Post:


  8. #95
    Sterillium's Avatar
    Sterillium is online now Cleaner


    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    316
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    484
    Version is updated.
    On automatic version, the text is now formatted correctly again.
    Supporter Gem added on both versions.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:


  10. #96
    Papaprek123 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Just wanted to update my post, I have everything working now, took a few tries but I think the main thing was that I wasn't closing my starcraft 2 client before trying the edits. Closing the client and bnet launcher was successful for me. Thanks again for all of your hard work, Got the stars, rune, gems, everything!

  11. #97
    balobb is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    What do you do if the .exe files don't open?

  12. #98
    Sterillium's Avatar
    Sterillium is online now Cleaner


    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    316
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by balobb View Post
    What do you do if the .exe files don't open?
    can u explain a bit more ?
    "dont open" can be anything.
    just read what windows is telling you, the 1Click thing is just giving you a warning normaly, but u can run the file when u read the options to it...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:


  14. #99
    SevenElements is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by balobb View Post
    What do you do if the .exe files don't open?
    As he said it's your OS. probably Win 10.
    Just open the file and press "more informations" I guess that is the field.
    It's on the top left.

    It just appears if you use any files that doesnt have a "publisher"
    Win 10 detects the file as "dangerous"


    and the programm is still working
    12.02.2019
    Gems, stars, xp=sp,
    rounds, Runes.

    The supporter gem don't give you any "supporter" features only the "stone itself with buffs"
    You won't unluck anything else.

    because Han looser writes all supporters handle in the mapscript.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to SevenElements For This Useful Post:


  16. #100
    Sterillium's Avatar
    Sterillium is online now Cleaner


    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    316
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenElements View Post
    As he said it's your OS. probably Win 10.
    Just open the file and press "more informations" I guess that is the field.
    It's on the top left.

    It just appears if you use any files that doesnt have a "publisher"
    Win 10 detects the file as "dangerous"


    and the programm is still working
    12.02.2019
    Gems, stars, xp=sp,
    rounds, Runes.

    The supporter gem don't give you any "supporter" features only the "stone itself with buffs"
    You won't unluck anything else.

    because Han looser writes all supporters handle in the mapscript.
    Its HAN STUDIO, they do 24/7 writing handles in some weird named .galaxy files.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:


Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Download] Lottery Defence XP/Rounds/Gem/Rune Generator + StarCode En/Decrypter (exe file)
    By Sterillium in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 01-11-2019, 05:03 AM
  2. [Download] Lottery Defence 10.* BankCode Generator (XP/Rounds/Gem/Rune-Edit)
    By Sterillium in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 06-07-2018, 02:29 PM
  3. Lottery Defence 11 EU/NA
    By Sterillium in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 06:42 AM
  4. SA Lottery Defence 5.0
    By Rusteri in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-06-2017, 05:38 PM
  5. lottery defence
    By oksemelk in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2015, 07:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •