Lottery Defence 5 Generator [EU/NA] (2019)

This is a discussion on Lottery Defence 5 Generator [EU/NA] (2019) within the Starcraft 2 Custom Maps board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; dude i have a small bug if i create a lobby i get my full sp but if i join ...

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Dunrock is offline Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude i have a small bug if i create a lobby i get my full sp but if i join a lobby and im not player 1 i get only 1400 sp XD do you know why ?

sagethomas is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunrock View Post
    dude i have a small bug if i create a lobby i get my full sp but if i join a lobby and im not player 1 i get only 1400 sp XD do you know why ?
    yea it happened in the past too in the previous versions of Lotto Def. The solution I found that works for me was to be player #1. I think it could maybe be SP overload in the lobby (I don't know i'm just speculating).

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sagethomas For This Useful Post:

SevenElements is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sagethomas View Post
    yea it happened in the past too in the previous versions of Lotto Def. The solution I found that works for me was to be player #1. I think it could maybe be SP overload in the lobby (I don't know i'm just speculating).
    I have looked into the issue.
    My brother & me have invited one more friend and tested this.

After the update from HanWinner our SP = XP have ereased but not our ranks, score, runes, titles

If I see your comments... you got really 0 clue about that stuff or?

BANK FILES only change when you leave the server...
    That means:

EURO = Global Bankfile for all games
    USA = Global Bankfile for all games
    ASIA = Global Bankfile for all games

BANK FILE via corruption = will erase their stats, but only on the current server.

P1, P2, P3 ~ P99

Everyone of them has their !!! OWN BANK FILE !!!
    The bank file works with your handle, and not your position as player 1 2 3 ~ 99

Read my previous comment if you want to understand the bastic of a handle...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SevenElements For This Useful Post:

Dima125477 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Help, I immediately lose when I enter the game, what should I do ??

Sterillium is offline Cleaner

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dima125477 View Post
    Help, I immediately lose when I enter the game, what should I do ??
    Then u got banned.

Make a new account, they are free

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:

TechPriestMagos is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SLD got updated just today

There are new Gems Easy Rank+ Over Upgrade+ Gas Bank+
    new Torments ... 10, 11, 12, 13 they are showed in score like Ex(a) (b) (c) (d) basicaly using Hex numbers

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TechPriestMagos For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TechPriestMagos View Post
    SLD got updated just today

There are new Gems Easy Rank+ Over Upgrade+ Gas Bank+
    new Torments ... 10, 11, 12, 13 they are showed in score like Ex(a) (b) (c) (d) basicaly using Hex numbers
    Update to 2.06 Complete.

i know this from previous versions too, as sagethomas said, i also think its a sp overload from the group.
    as far as i could see in the mapscript, the array for the xp/sp is a bit messy seems somewhere he uses the wrong array group and calculate everything together, thats my guess ^^.
    in this case, i always play around with it and look whats happening.
    try and error is in lotterydefence better than looking at the mapscript, bcause seraching there will take you much longer, since he uses the original pointer names, its almost impossible to find that xD
    Last edited by Sterillium; 03-02-2019 at 05:59 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:

Henk1234567 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey sterillium, Please add EX stars also, i shall explain:

When u do a 270 run u get the maximum rank RXD. If you add torment levels (maximum is 13 at 96% damage reduction) before wave 120 and u make it to wave 270 and not lose lives on DT RS then instead of the RXD rank u get different score called: EX1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-A-B-C-D with EX1 being only 1 torment upgrade and EXD 13 torment upgrades).

So lets say i do practice difficulty and i add 5 torments (50 minerals per torment upgrade after wave 40) before wave 120 and i finish 270 then instead of RXD SCORE i get EX5 SCORE and 5 extra stars total.

Also per 25 gained EX stars u get 1 x XP5 (thats 5xp per 5 rounds) extra so if u have all on EX-9 or since update EX-D then u have 13 x 14 (all difficulites)= 182 EX stars wich generate, 35xp per 5 rounds extra plus u also get 182 (normal) stars more then with all difficulties on RXD.

Also maybe a good idea to remove the supporter gem from the options cause if it doesnt create a tower wich the real supporter do get, then its a easy cheat spotter instead of a advantage.

Also Hanwinner created a bought SP bonus, so u pay a certain amount and then u get SP (not XP) so this is seperate from ur XP. Maybe u could also simulate this.

I hope u get the EX (torment) stars, if not message me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Henk1234567 For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henk1234567 View Post
    Hey sterillium, Please add EX stars also, i shall explain:

When u do a 270 run u get the maximum rank RXD. If you add torment levels (maximum is 13 at 96% damage reduction) before wave 120 and u make it to wave 270 and not lose lives on DT RS then instead of the RXD rank u get different score called: EX1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-A-B-C-D with EX1 being only 1 torment upgrade and EXD 13 torment upgrades).

So lets say i do practice difficulty and i add 5 torments (50 minerals per torment upgrade after wave 40) before wave 120 and i finish 270 then instead of RXD SCORE i get EX5 SCORE and 5 extra stars total.

Also per 25 gained EX stars u get 1 x XP5 (thats 5xp per 5 rounds) extra so if u have all on EX-9 or since update EX-D then u have 13 x 14 (all difficulites)= 182 EX stars wich generate, 35xp per 5 rounds extra plus u also get 182 (normal) stars more then with all difficulties on RXD.

Also maybe a good idea to remove the supporter gem from the options cause if it doesnt create a tower wich the real supporter do get, then its a easy cheat spotter instead of a advantage.

Also Hanwinner created a bought SP bonus, so u pay a certain amount and then u get SP (not XP) so this is seperate from ur XP. Maybe u could also simulate this.

I hope u get the EX (torment) stars, if not message me
    I added Ex1-9, i need some more time for the other ones

Quote Originally Posted by Henk1234567 View Post
    This isnt possible, bcause he make that serverside, he wrote your handle in the map itself, u cant change that ;-/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:

sagethomas is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterillium View Post
    Update to 2.06 Complete.

i know this from previous versions too, as sagethomas said, i also think its a sp overload from the group.
    as far as i could see in the mapscript, the array for the xp/sp is a bit messy seems somewhere he uses the wrong array group and calculate everything together, thats my guess ^^.
    in this case, i always play around with it and look whats happening.
    try and error is in lotterydefence better than looking at the mapscript, bcause seraching there will take you much longer, since he uses the original pointer names, its almost impossible to find that xD
    , I knew it. only one person can have lots of SP. Tried it in the past with a few people and out of us 3 hackers, only 1 of us had the SP. And it had to be the host/first person.

HEY, you also fixed the character level thingy. https://imgur.com/wkUqwLV
    Much much appreciation

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sagethomas For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast