Lottery Defence 5 Generator [EU/NA] (2019)

This is a discussion on Lottery Defence 5 Generator [EU/NA] (2019) within the Starcraft 2 Custom Maps board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Hi there seems be a issue since patch that when you have a friend join who also has hacked sp ...

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 281
  1. #171
    curiousone111 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    1

    hi again

    Hi there seems be a issue since patch that when you have a friend join who also has hacked sp it seems to lower them down to only a few thousand, but one person can continue with the higher values without issue. Anyone know why it doing it and found a fix, thanks again.

  2. #172
    sagethomas is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    West USA
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousone111 View Post
    Hi there seems be a issue since patch that when you have a friend join who also has hacked sp it seems to lower them down to only a few thousand, but one person can continue with the higher values without issue. Anyone know why it doing it and found a fix, thanks again.
    There is no solution to this.
    This has been a problem many years ago so don't expect any solution.

    As we have discussed earlier, a possible explanation is SP overload.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to sagethomas For This Useful Post:


  4. #173
    dobKrazY is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    1
    Hi Sterilium, first of all, thank you so much for all your work on this, it is greatly appreciated. I created an account just to thank you for this, I know it's not an easy game to hack and you've made it relatively easy, quite a feat.

    I'm trying to thank you but I don't have a button, not sure why, but I just wanna tell you that your work IS DEFINITELY appreciated and when I get disposable income i'll try and donate a little to you

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dobKrazY For This Useful Post:


  6. #174
    Sterillium's Avatar
    Sterillium is offline Cleaner


    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by dobKrazY View Post
    Hi Sterilium, first of all, thank you so much for all your work on this, it is greatly appreciated. I created an account just to thank you for this, I know it's not an easy game to hack and you've made it relatively easy, quite a feat.

    I'm trying to thank you but I don't have a button, not sure why, but I just wanna tell you that your work IS DEFINITELY appreciated and when I get disposable income i'll try and donate a little to you
    thank you for your kind words

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:


  8. #175
    dobKrazY is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    1
    Just got the thanks button to work!

    Also, do you accept any other forms of donations? I don't use Paypal. Something like Venmo, cryptocurrency, etc?
    @Sterilium check your ETH wallet

    I can't PM you for some reason.

  9. #176
    Sterillium's Avatar
    Sterillium is offline Cleaner


    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by dobKrazY View Post
    Just got the thanks button to work!

    Also, do you accept any other forms of donations? I don't use Paypal. Something like Venmo, cryptocurrency, etc?
    @Sterilium check your ETH wallet

    I can't PM you for some reason.
    Thank you very much for your Donation

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:


  11. #177
    Snukkeh is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    1
    Epic Generator!
    The only thing impossible for me is creating a Rune, it deletes the rune in place but does not make a new one. I tried multiple times. Am i doing something wrong ?
    http://prntscr.com/n3xg6c
    Tried final + winner with low and high settings, not going over the limits.

  12. #178
    Sterillium's Avatar
    Sterillium is offline Cleaner


    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by Snukkeh View Post
    Epic Generator!
    The only thing impossible for me is creating a Rune, it deletes the rune in place but does not make a new one. I tried multiple times. Am i doing something wrong ?
    http://prntscr.com/n3xg6c
    Tried final + winner with low and high settings, not going over the limits.
    if it deletes the rune, theres something wrong with the inputs.
    possible cases are: wrong handle or wrong values at the rune.
    i saw u use very low stats, im not sure whats the minimum is for all the values.
    try values with 10-15.
    if u checked this 2 positions and its still not working, please write here again
    thank you

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:


  14. #179
    Snukkeh is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterillium View Post
    if it deletes the rune, theres something wrong with the inputs.
    possible cases are: wrong handle or wrong values at the rune.
    i saw u use very low stats, im not sure whats the minimum is for all the values.
    try values with 10-15.
    if u checked this 2 positions and its still not working, please write here again
    thank you
    I tried with medium settings, everything average, still does not create a rune.
    http://prntscr.com/n4etxb
    I got the generator for SXD gem, today when playing and upgrading a dark zealot and then a crab, i got 2x SXD in a row hahahaha
    http://prntscr.com/n4etix

  15. #180
    ihaschzbrgr is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    2
    Hello,

    Thanks for the amazing generator! I'm not sure if I have it in the correct directory or if I'm being "that" guy, but the handle did not auto populate for me. I was able to find my handle and copy paste it into the box. The xp/rune function worked for me, but I could not get the gem to work. When I tried to use the auto program, it said "Error: can't find datas" next to the proceed button. I used the manual program, copied the values using starbank, but it did not work. In fact, I could not equip any gem as none of them were accessible. May I please get some guidance?

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Download] Lottery Defence 10.* BankCode Generator (XP/Rounds/Gem/Rune-Edit)
    By Sterillium in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 02-25-2019, 12:13 PM
  2. [Download] Lottery Defence XP/Rounds/Gem/Rune Generator + StarCode En/Decrypter (exe file)
    By Sterillium in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 01-11-2019, 05:03 AM
  3. { will pay! } Lottery Defence
    By pooperbunny255 in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2018, 03:14 PM
  4. [Request] Lottery Defence 5.0 kor help!
    By nonoblesse in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2018, 06:00 AM
  5. Lottery Defence 11 EU/NA
    By Sterillium in forum Starcraft 2 Custom Maps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 06:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •