Lottery Defence 5 Generator [EU/NA] (2019)

This is a discussion on Lottery Defence 5 Generator [EU/NA] (2019) within the Starcraft 2 Custom Maps board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Originally Posted by Dunrock schau mal ob du dann auch noch mehr sp machen kannst du hast ja ein maximum ...

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Sterillium is offline Cleaner

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunrock View Post
    schau mal ob du dann auch noch mehr sp machen kannst du hast ja ein maximum drinne im programm bei 99999999 der hat so viel neues geaddet kann jetzt nichtmehr alles maxen kannste das erhöhen?
    max is still 99999999

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:

iwan98 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Why you dont create something like this for other maps example probes vs zealot 2,i think its will be cool to have to other too ,

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iwan98 View Post
    Hello, Why you dont create something like this for other maps example probes vs zealot 2,i think its will be cool to have to other too ,
    I did a lot too for other maps...
    Last edited by Sterillium; 07-09-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated to 2.31

Changes:
    • v2.31 Added Red Stones. Added Ex10-13. Huge workaround.
    Last edited by Sterillium; 07-11-2019 at 05:53 PM.

Shiggity is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as always thanks for your continued updates!

Couple of items I've noticed, ToC score doesn't work correctly, modifying that value should change your ToC rank which yields different bonuses, but anything you enter into the score field for your tool doesn't change the ToC value in game.

also r.stones is a bit funky, I'm guessing from how it works, whatever value you enter in the tool, it attempts to upgrade all your runes, instead of just accumulating raw r.stones up to 99, is this right?

Edit: just tested a bit more, the number increases the R.stones correctly, but it also upgrades the 5th rune slot with whatever number you enter, which I assume shouldn't be happening. Also, even though the r.stones appear, you are unable to use them to upgrade other runes, keep getting a message saying check description. And when you write to bank file, there is a handle error.
    Last edited by Shiggity; 07-14-2019 at 01:29 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity View Post
    as always thanks for your continued updates!

Couple of items I've noticed, ToC score doesn't work correctly, modifying that value should change your ToC rank which yields different bonuses, but anything you enter into the score field for your tool doesn't change the ToC value in game.

also r.stones is a bit funky, I'm guessing from how it works, whatever value you enter in the tool, it attempts to upgrade all your runes, instead of just accumulating raw r.stones up to 99, is this right?

Edit: just tested a bit more, the number increases the R.stones correctly, but it also upgrades the 5th rune slot with whatever number you enter, which I assume shouldn't be happening. Also, even though the r.stones appear, you are unable to use them to upgrade other runes, keep getting a message saying check description. And when you write to bank file, there is a handle error.
    i'll fix the ToC soon.

the RedStone menu isnt interacting with the runes at all.
    if the rune is changing after u apply the redstone to it, thats not in my power, thats a mapbug.

pls confirm the changes only if u apply it.

thanks.

Shiggity is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterillium View Post
    i'll fix the ToC soon.

the RedStone menu isnt interacting with the runes at all.
    if the rune is changing after u apply the redstone to it, thats not in my power, thats a mapbug.

pls confirm the changes only if u apply it.

thanks.
    must be a map bug, here's the behavior I experienced, will try and outline it step by step:

1. Tool - enter in 70 rstone
    2. Game - displays 70 r.stone in inventory, but Rune #5 was also upgraded to B rank, Unable to utilize the 70 rstone on any other rune
    3. Tool - enter in 50 rstone (did not reset bank)
    4. Game - displays 50 rstone in inventory, but now Rune #1 is upgraded to A rank, rune #5 is back to nothing. Again unable to use rstone on other runes
    5. Tool - enter in 99 rstone (did not reset bank)
    7. Game - displays 99 rstone, runes 1, 3, 5 are upgraded to B, B, D respectively, again unable to use rstone.

Each time the tool is used, I get an Error: Wrong Handle message, but the handle is correct. Maybe it's my own bankfile, I don't know, but instead of just adding rstone to the inventory, it also randomly affects the runes and upgrades them automatically. Also unclear why you cannot use the remaining rstones on other runes even though they are displayed in the inventory.

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity View Post
    must be a map bug, here's the behavior I experienced, will try and outline it step by step:

1. Tool - enter in 70 rstone
    2. Game - displays 70 r.stone in inventory, but Rune #5 was also upgraded to B rank, Unable to utilize the 70 rstone on any other rune
    3. Tool - enter in 50 rstone (did not reset bank)
    4. Game - displays 50 rstone in inventory, but now Rune #1 is upgraded to A rank, rune #5 is back to nothing. Again unable to use rstone on other runes
    5. Tool - enter in 99 rstone (did not reset bank)
    7. Game - displays 99 rstone, runes 1, 3, 5 are upgraded to B, B, D respectively, again unable to use rstone.

Each time the tool is used, I get an Error: Wrong Handle message, but the handle is correct. Maybe it's my own bankfile, I don't know, but instead of just adding rstone to the inventory, it also randomly affects the runes and upgrades them automatically. Also unclear why you cannot use the remaining rstones on other runes even though they are displayed in the inventory.
    Seems to be a big map bug then, my program just adds numbers to the r.stone string.

xrangex is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great tool, hope they fix the red stone issue on the map sometime soon though
    Last edited by xrangex; 08-05-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526