Maphack application asking for facebook profile link - is this legit or a trap?

This is a discussion on Maphack application asking for facebook profile link - is this legit or a trap? within the Starcraft 2 forum board part of the Hot Games category; a member contacted me on discord. It's a google form that I fill out then I get access to the ...

Smubii is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maphack application asking for facebook profile link - is this legit or a trap?

a member contacted me on discord. It's a google form that I fill out then I get access to the trial.i just asks basic questions like how long have you played, do you stream, but it asks for a Facebook link which I thought was strange.
    Last edited by Smubii; 06-25-2018 at 05:46 AM.

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    please refrain from making two topics....

1. What's in the google form
    2. When he gives you the file run it and check for viruses.

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

dkrises2 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some1 who wants to give you a maphack would not care who you are

aka no questions about your ingame account
    no questions about real life aka facebook twitter twitch google microsoft ect.
    also he would not ask what legue you play
    either he would ask for a payment or give you the hack

mega_bad_kid is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dkrises2 View Post
    some1 who wants to give you a maphack would not care who you are

aka no questions about your ingame account
    no questions about real life aka facebook twitter twitch google microsoft ect.
    also he would not ask what legue you play
    either he would ask for a payment or give you the hack
    There are quite a few reasons why they would not just "ask for a payment or give you the hack"

The hacks are private for a reason, either they do not want a ton of members or members that are going to spread information about them.
    Why would they want your league/account information? Maybe they don't want someone like nerffy using their hack blatantly cheating and drawing attention to them.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes there are more reasons but what he has being asked special the name or information about himself in the case hes a collector of information what is very classical he would just tell them hes a hacker or some1 who wants to hack , being added to inofficial banlist

the companys use hacks to find out who the people are who have interests or how they could provit (maybe the guy would have to pay some money)

they feel like they have the control then they know who cheats they know where it would be important or not

besides that there is a third reason a company use hacks for themselfs -> money they can stop certain ppl or get the price pool or at least limit it to a minimum,provit from some of the pool and stop the hack at a certain point

if the hack has been found they just have to say "that was just some hackers"

you dont have to forget that the companys are not controled by the police and control that data they collect they can choose what they want to see in that case no1 can tell you if the company is clean too
    also since they know the detections they know the best how to avoid it

very classical buisness

UltimateGaming is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding the posts above, I can confirm as being a cheat developer myself, that often hack providers ask for some kind of sensitive information. Not speaking of something too sensitive, but some ask for your main steam account for example, others ask for social media profiles. It's an relatively easy way for an software developer to see if you are a "trustworthy" user.
    Other than that, there is hack providers who even ask you to scan your ID, so they know where you live. That's a little crazy to me.. but hey, people do that stuff

As long as he isn't asking for any logins or something similar, you should be fine.

One last thing: Just in case you thought about sending him a fake facebook profile: Some hack providers will ask you to change your nickname or anything else on your profile to verify that you are the owner. So I would not try to trick him with that
    Undetectable: https://www.TRIGGERAI.pro & https:www.ultimate-vision.net

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait this also was casual "i got a other hacker who offers cheaper price then you"

thats a very simple question i heared in the past about lower the price

SevenElements is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dkrises2 View Post
    wait this also was casual "i got a other hacker who offers cheaper price then you" thats a very simple question i heared in the past about lower the price
    I would not presure the price too much, or you get fucked somehow in days. Believe me. I pay some more and a im fucking safe. Nobody did ask me such shit yet. My answers are always the same: If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. I decline any personal questions. There is no need only the PRICE counts, and being a verified user who is not trolling anybody. Trustfactor is more like a ladder... you start always from the bottom

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SevenElements For This Useful Post: