Masters Level Protoss Coaching and other Services

This is a discussion on Masters Level Protoss Coaching and other Services within the Starcraft 2 forum board part of the Hot Games category; hihi all. i am a mid-high masters protoss player. my soon-to-be permenant handle is "Dreamer" I'm part of the clan ...

Darkenscythe is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Masters Level Protoss Coaching and other Services

hihi all.
    i am a mid-high masters protoss player. my soon-to-be permenant handle is "Dreamer" I'm part of the clan DoD.
    I'm available to coach anybody from Bronze to Diamond on the NA Server. We'd take a look at every part of your game possible, extract the goods and the bads and play a game against an equally skilled level player as you (same league) and we'd try to improve the problems you had previously. We'd work on how to improve the three M's that I like to always focus on (Macro-mechanics-micro)
    I will also give you replays and build orders of a matchup or build you would be interesting in learning.
    While I CAN help a fellow Masters player I feel like I wouldn't help too much considering we'd be equal in skill level assuming you're atleast Top 25 Masters.
    I only ask for $5/hr (paypal) which I'd say is pretty dirt cheap for masters coaching.

I can also level you from a league to another league (Bronze to Masters, Bronze to Gold, etc.)... for a cheap price (I think a Bronze to Diamond job on one of them professional sites is like $65? I'd do it for like 30 tbh.) NO HACKS OR 3RD PARTY PROGRAMS WILL BE USED ON YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN DOING THIS. so you'll be safe from getting banned unless you were obvious-hacking before this lol. I can also do this for team leagues too but I won't do anything more than xxx - Diamond because team leagues are mad annoying. :/.

So hit me up if you need a job done or some coaching. (I'd also offer legit Achievement jobs but I assume everybody here has used that Trainer once before :p )
    Skype - dkimchii.x
    AIM - KD Thunder Up

edit: if you want to use a middle man for a level job or something like that I'm cool with it. we can also do 50% before and 50% after.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Darkenscythe; 01-01-2012 at 11:06 AM.