Online Bank Patcher (3 supported gamemodes - KS2, PVZ2, ZW)

This is a discussion on Online Bank Patcher (3 supported gamemodes - KS2, PVZ2, ZW) within the Starcraft 2 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Hello everyone. So I've made a website which will allow you to upload your arcade bank files, you select what ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ManselD is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online Bank Patcher (3 supported gamemodes - KS2, PVZ2, ZW)

Hello everyone.
    So I've made a website which will allow you to upload your arcade bank files, you select what gamemode, region, type of patch you want, and then submit the form. You'll be given back your patched bank file which has been patched and signed for you.

If anyone has any experienced bank files I can use those to make more patches for different gamemodes.

Website URL: https://bankeditor.xyz
    You can register with external providers such as Google, Twitter, and Microsoft. Alternatively you can sign up regularly.

Instructions:
    Create an account.
    Setup a profile for the region you want to patch your file for (Europe/Americas - Don't believe Asia is supported for KS2).

Here's where you can find the profile form:
    setup profile.png

Then fill in the "Bank Editor" form with the gamemode, region, and your bank file.

Instructions for KS2:
    Make sure you select "KerriganSurvival2.SC2Bank"
    For Europe the file is located here:
    C:\Users\%username%\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\%accountId%\%sc2PlayerId%\Banks\2-S2-1-5440116
    Americas:
    C:\Users\%username%\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\%accountId%\%sc2PlayerId%\Banks\1-S2-1-1737399

Instructions for PVZ2:
    Make sure you select "ProbesvZealot2.SC2Bank"
    C:\Users\%username%\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\%accountId%\%sc2PlayerId%\Banks\2-S2-1-4373517
    Americas:
    C:\Users\%username%\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\%accountId%\%sc2PlayerId%\Banks\1-S2-1-4130515

Instructions for Zombie World:
    Make sure you select "tks.SC2Bank"
    C:\Users\%username%\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\%accountId%\%sc2PlayerId%\Banks\2-S2-1-6548371
    Americas:
    C:\Users\%username%\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\%accountId%\%sc2PlayerId%\Banks\1-S2-1-8298616

The website will automatically sign the bank file for you, using the region-based profile you setup.

The %sc2PlayerId% is what you'd set your profile id to when you're creating a profile on my website (these are per region, ensure it's correct).
    Last edited by ManselD; 05-23-2018 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Added new gamemode

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManselD For This Useful Post:

KappaPrideMe is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why bother making a page for every bank file ? suporting more mods ? when you can ...
    Let people load their bank files, let them edit whatever they want, when they press SAVE you give the bank file back resigned. EZPZ.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't use a different page per gamemode. That's what the drop downs are for, so you can select which gamemode and which patch...
    What you're describing is notepad...

The way I've made, allows me to add new gamemodes, bank patch types, and the patches themselves through an administration section.

If I made it the way you suggested, normal users wouldn't know what sections relate to what stat, so the idea of them selecting what they want would never work out.
    Last edited by ManselD; 05-13-2018 at 10:29 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManselD View Post
    If I made it the way you suggested, normal users wouldn't know what sections relate to what stat, so the idea of them selecting what they want would never work out.
    So normal users are dumb ? you saying...
    How hard is to figure out that, if you have 'let's say in a mod' level 12 and you want more, you go to the save file, search for 12 and modify that number ?
    The only thing you need to modify a bank file is literally notapad and a free website (like this one: SHA1 online)
    Yes, with 3 lines of code you can speed up the process and make it instant which I did too.
    I find it shady that you even have to make an account and require personal info to use that thing you made, what's next, charge people money ?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the majority of any community won't have a clue how to deal with a random bunch of characters in an XML file...
    Most don't even know what XML is used for. So how could I expect them to know what to do?

That's all fine and dandy when a bank file's contents aren't encrypted... but when they are? End users won't know what each key/value represents.
    Bit more than 3 lines of code but whatever lets you sleep at night.
    Identity is built into ASP Net Core, it was literally a few clicks to add it. The reason for the login is so that people can add their SC2 player ids for each region and not have to enter them every time on the form.
    Personal info as in an email address? Not like every company you register with uses the exact same data but to a much worse extent.
    If you dislike it or are paranoid that much, make a garbage gmail address.
    It seems to me you're a bit butthurt that your "help" thread is now obsolete. Even there you were just arguing with people. If you don't want to use my website don't, I don't really care.

Also, if someone spends time and effort into a product, they can charge for that service if they want to... You're the kind of person that would try and hire a programmer for their "great business idea" but then not pay for the coder. You'd expect it for free.
    Not that I currently do, but there's nothing wrong with doing that. If you have a skill, profit from it.
    That said I do usually post and support open-source code, but I don't enjoy my code being stolen...
    Last edited by ManselD; 05-15-2018 at 06:37 PM.

sagethomas is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shizz it works, now I have god stats in every single game I want in the arcade.
    No wonder you are a wizard.
    Last edited by sagethomas; 05-15-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye, I will add them soon! Just give me some time. I'll update the post each time I add a new one.
    Also, thanks! :P

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, you clearly underestimate 'the majority', lol.
    Yes, the majority of any community won't have a clue how to deal with a random bunch of characters in an XML file...
    Most don't even know what XML is used for. So how could I expect them to know what to do?

Let me guess, because they are dumb and cant figure simple stuff.
    That's all fine and dandy when a bank file's contents aren't encrypted... but when they are? End users won't know what each key/value represents.

Ever heard about python ? guess not, also, can be 1 line too, if it helps you sleep at night.
    Bit more than 3 lines of code but whatever lets you sleep at night.

Copy paste hard bussines.
    Identity is built into ASP Net Core, it was literally a few clicks to add it. The reason for the login is so that people can add their SC2 player ids for each region and not have to enter them every time on the form.

This is a hacking forum, you might be a shady blizz employee trying to get people banned.
    Personal info as in an email address? Not like every company you register with uses the exact same data but to a much worse extent.
    If you dislike it or are paranoid that much, make a garbage gmail address.

Argue ? bother to read much ? what about trying to make some light where some guy was just rabling random stuff...
    Why would i be 'butthurt' ? I never asked for money or anything, you just saved me alot of time, lol, and still your shady stuff is far far from being useful at all, when you'll suport any mod and any request for and edit in the save, maybe then will be obsolete, but you are years away from that, so if it makes you sleep at night better, you can think of it as obsolete and fantasize about it, lul.

It seems to me you're a bit butthurt that your "help" thread is now obsolete. Even there you were just arguing with people. If you don't want to use my website don't, I don't really care.

Good luck scamming people and your bussines, lol.
    Also, if someone spends time and effort into a product, they can charge for that service if they want to... You're the kind of person that would try and hire a programmer for their "great business idea" but then not pay for the coder. You'd expect it for free.
    Not that I currently do, but there's nothing wrong with doing that. If you have a skill, profit from it.
    That said I do usually post and support open-source code, but I don't enjoy my code being stolen...

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Either use his site or don't. Stop bitching about it here.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkJesture For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is too funny.

Yes the majority are dumb, trust me I do it for a living.

You could make anything into one line if you tried hard enough by removing the whitespace... Not really getting the point.

There was no copy and pasting involved. It's a bootstrapper on new ASP.Net Core projects. Why spend 5 years implementing something yourself when it can be implemented properly by a team of MS developers within 5 seconds?

Shady business employee trying to get people banned? Surely if that was true I wouldn't be trying to help people? You make no sense. No business tried getting me to make this. I made this out of my own free time to help people.

The site does support any gamemode and patch type, the admin section was updated to include it. Just need people to "donate" their bank files so I can use them to make patches from. Did one for PBZ2 within 2 minutes.
    Upload the bank file -> tick which sections/values are relevant -> submit the form... Then the patch is in the DB.
    Although it does need to be verified that it works by me (for now, their will be a rating system eventually so people can test out patches themselves).

This isn't a business.

Here's two screenshots of the patch creator form (not the nicest looking atm, WIP):
    Uploading the bank file to act as a patch:
    Upload patch.png

Selecting the values for the patch itself:
    Select values for patch.png

Although these forms are currently only for me, I will allow certain people to make patches in future.

Apologies for arguing back, but I can't sit here and accept bullshit arguments.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast