Omega Hack Scam

This is a discussion on Omega Hack Scam within the Starcraft 2 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Hello, TLDR at bottom. I'm not sure if this is the best place to start a thread or the correct ...

xPloit is offline Addict

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omega Hack Scam

Hello,

TLDR at bottom.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to start a thread or the correct place for that matter. I'm posting in SC2 Hacks section as this would be the go to place for people to search when they're looking for a stuff and I wanted to ensure that people are aware of a scam that appears to be going round.

A person called sc2advanced (discord: sc2advanced#1186), posted on the forums not long back stating that they were selling a map hack. They linked a youtube video in their description:

All appears well and good, until you know that you already have the hack in question and the person selling isn't the legitimate seller. The pricing for the hack was $50, $120 and $360 for monthly, quarterly and yearly respectively.

Either way, I wanted to see how compromised the product that I was using was and how crackable it was. I added the seller on discord and began chatting. Knowing a few things about the hack, I know that this guy doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Knowing the original product, I know this hack has a multitude of features:
    • Automatic creep spread
    • Automatic production
    • Production tab
    • Enemy resource information
    • Automatic splitting
    • etc

When asking about the features, our sc2advanced hacker made the remarkable statement that the hack is "fully external." I knew that the hack says "Injection successful" when it injects to SC2 so I prodded more, "so it doesn't inject to SC2 or anything?" The response made me laugh, "It does inject but only to read memory. It doesn't write into memory. So it never alters anything."

I watched him play 2 games with the hack, him playing as Zerg. Nothing remarkable to be reported. He just shown the hack that I had, it inject successfully, the splash screen and then the in-game view.

Wanting to know how this "master" cracker reversed the protection for the hack, the one who "looked at some code of older hacks" and "rewrote everything from scratch to make it fully external", I bought the license from him, knowing it's a scam - only $50 so not breaking the bank balance. I mean if he's legitimally selling a cracked copy of the product, nobody is being scammed (technically).

Now here's the fun part, he didn't release the license to me until over an hour had passed. For some reason, he thought that a "Pending" transaction on coinbase means that the funds haven't cleared any accounts yet, despite there being over 5 confirmations on the blockchain (oh, I forgot, he doesn't accept PayPal or other transactions).

He sent me a "hwid" tool to "speed up the process" of getting my license online. When the funds cleared, he was going to send me the generated license files straight away. Knowing blockchains rules, I waited until 6 confirmations had occured then messaged him to see if the funds are no longer pending on his account - they weren't anymore. He could now send me the files... Hooray!

Receiving the files, I received them in a zip file which was named from my hwid and I extracted the files:
    -> OmegaLoader
    -> Versions\Omega dll

Product looks the same as what I have. I run the product he sent me and run SC2. The product prompts me with a registration dialog box with my hardware ID. I say to sc2advaced that it's not working. He asks me to copy paste the hardware ID, which I did. He sends me another zip file, this time named after my new hardware ID.

Still prompting the same registration dialog box. I message him back saying it's not working still.. "Hello....", "Hello?", "Hellllooooooooo". He's gone. He's offline never to be seen again in to the blackness.

Out of pure interest, I want to see if anything has changed - I mean he sent me two seperate zip files - he must of changed something.

First file:
    D8EA-6679-8F44-3815-177B.rar -> md5 checksum: 370d58a14fa2a0939767289ad615e5ac

Second file:
    749C7-BC119-2BF89-C5018.rar -> md5 checksum: 370d58a14fa2a0939767289ad615e5ac

This nerd didn't change anything. He just renamed the zip file and resent it.

I can post chat logs from him if required, but I think I get my point across. If you want to purchase Omega hack, please use the original version

For those interested in the original product, that's not a scam, discuss with somebody called Bishop. He's in D3Scene's discord and has many vouches on the forums.

You're welcome.

TLDR: Purchased product from sc2advanced to confirm it's a scam, it is. Don't purchase from him.
    Last edited by xPloit; 06-10-2019 at 07:06 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xPloit For This Useful Post:

xdoddestroyer is offline Wannabe Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50$ @ month?? lol

xPloit is offline Addict

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me, the hack is invaluable and I guess hack value is based on the user who is using it.

dkrises2 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks great
    yea with the scammers those are the haters and destroyers
    there are also collectors for information

the price is good for the only hack that exits at the moment

Oceanic is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dkrises2 View Post
    the price is good for the only hack that exits at the moment
    Not the only one that exists atm, There are still many selling including me. Less exposure to this platform recently has caused people to forget about me though lmao. Currently going through developmental revamps of my UI for some basic aesthetic improvements

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Oceanic For This Useful Post:

xPloit is offline Addict

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A quick update, Bishop posted this in the Omega discord but I thought I would move it over to here (with his permission).

We found out who the scammer was and thought it'd be best to bring this person to light so other people can be wary when doing business with him.

sc2advanced has since closed down their YouTube account following my post above (unsurprisingly).

On the YouTube video, when sc2advanced is showcasing Omega hack, he hovers over the enemy units and the enemy name pops up.

The player that pops up is "<nEki> Susihukka" and the map in question was Kings Cove LE. Searching through Susihukka's map history, there was one name that stood out as he was a member of our Discord: paranoiax (discord: paranoiax#8527)

Looking at the screenshot from the YouTube video, we can see that the hotkeys are:
    1: First overlord
    2: Army
    5: Hatcheries

These hotkeys corresponded to demos given by sc2advanced through screenshares on Discord.

Confirmation that this paranoiax was hacking was easy, we searched for replays on SC2ReplayStats and found them:
    Sc2ReplayStats.com

The hotkey is identical

And furthermore, various methods of hacking can be seen in replay including:
    - Auto-inject
    - Auto-creep spread

If anybody ever comes across paranoiax#8527 or has any dealings with this individual, be careful.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xPloit For This Useful Post:

BishopSC2 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have given a free subscription to Sterillium for the very fast response from d3scene as always in banning such a scammer.

I have also extended xPloit's subscription by 30 days after the scam as it only seemed fair.

Thanks all

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BishopSC2 For This Useful Post:

dkrises2 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the youtube was deleted

what happend now ? sc2advanced offers a hack ?
    that scammer maybe be payed by blizzard probaly hide his idendity