Better base builder

This is a discussion on Better base builder within the Starcraft 2 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Hey this is the latest version of my zerg base buider bot. It can now work in gamemodes with no ...

darklordabc123 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Release: Better base builder

Hey this is the latest version of my zerg base buider bot. It can now work in gamemodes with no allies, and ive also added a diffrent build order.
    It still only playable on 1680 * 1050.
    To use:
    Start both autobase and f7 scripts.
    Press f2 to choose between allies (2vs2, 3 vs3, 4 vs4) or no allies (1vs1, ffa).
    Press f3 to choose between 6 pool, 8 pool or versatile build order
    Go into game, select hive and press f1.
    DONT INTERFER WITH STARCRAFT, let it do its thing.
    Let me know if it does'nt work.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by darklordabc123; 10-01-2010 at 08:33 PM.

infantry1560 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what script runner software do you usually use? i use AUTOIT. For some reason every zerg autobuilder i activate, it only select the drones and make them mine then thats it. Nothing after that... Please help and let me know if im using the wrong software or i did something wrong (goes for all zerg autobuilder)

NeSuckS is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that I'll start on a sc2 micro/macro pixel bot. It's gonna blow the crap out of this. I made nes aimbot 2.1 css cheat so I know what optimizations to do to speed up everything. I can have the entire screen scanned at 30fps+ 1920x1200 res for me with 2%-4% cpu usage on the prog. My bot would check the health of ur own units, immediately retreat them if focus fired, focus fire on enemy units in range but detect if enemy is retreating that focused unit, micro workers perfectly during rushes, etc... My bot would work on any screen res as well. There will be ZERO problems in detecting how many minerals, gas, location of buildings and workers. My screen scanner should work with all windows vers unlike nes aimbot 2.1. My prog would also check multiple locations at once, for example looking at the minimap and switching screen in 1 frame to scan the area and then go back, you won't even notice it doing that too. Plus there would be a crapload of settings like only micro workers during rushes etc, everything would be customizable like nes aimbot.

Anyone else interested in this?
    Last edited by NeSuckS; 09-30-2010 at 02:21 AM.

cue
    cue is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeSuckS View Post
    I think that I'll start on a sc2 micro/macro pixel bot. It's gonna blow the crap out of this. I made nes aimbot 2.1 css cheat so I know what optimizations to do to speed up everything. I can have the entire screen scanned at 30fps+ 1920x1200 res for me with 2%-4% cpu usage on the prog. My bot would check the health of ur own units, immediately retreat them if focus fired, focus fire on enemy units in range but detect if enemy is retreating that focused unit, micro workers perfectly during rushes, etc... My bot would work on any screen res as well. There will be ZERO problems in detecting how many minerals, gas, location of buildings and workers. My screen scanner should work with all windows vers unlike nes aimbot 2.1. My prog would also check multiple locations at once, for example looking at the minimap and switching screen in 1 frame to scan the area and then go back, you won't even notice it doing that too. Plus there would be a crapload of settings like only micro workers during rushes etc, everything would be customizable like nes aimbot.

Anyone else interested in this?
    yeah specially if you make one for protoss make it do a basic build of to immortal rush or 4 gate would be amazing.

infantry1560 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it sounds very interesting, and also i checked the commentary on your nes aimbot.. people seem to like it a lot. It would be nice to see a sc2 micro/macro made by you. cant wait

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEW VERSION: MORE stable, 8pool added.

flagmir is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wheres the download?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downloads up now, thanks for the heads up flagmir

---------- Post added at 077 PM ---------- Previous post was at 075 PM ----------

Hey nes that sounds pretty awesome, could you share with me your secrets? What would you use to detect these pixels?

flagmir is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks, testing in a few mins

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Tested, all it does is target all my units and put them in a random spot and nothing else.

NeSuckS is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darklordabc123 View Post
    Downloads up now, thanks for the heads up flagmir

---------- Post added at 077 PM ---------- Previous post was at 075 PM ----------

Hey nes that sounds pretty awesome, could you share with me your secrets? What would you use to detect these pixels?
    use bitblt in gdi32.dll, it is hands down the best way to do it. many progs like fraps use the bitblt api. unfortunately, I only knew vb6 b4 so i would bitblt copy to a control but now that I want to make a new prog in vbnet, the new pic control doesn't work!

So after you bitblt to the control, you would parse the data, by taking the 24bit number and splitting it into 3 8 bit numbers (red,blue,green). You can have the entire screen scanned easily this way. If some1 can tell me how to bitblt to some kind of a string or control pls tell me in vb.net!

It was working so well, but I lost the source to nes aimbot!