some cheat engine help

This is a discussion on some cheat engine help within the Starcraft 2 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Hey whats up folkes! So im trying to get some achievements, and dont want to play a metric truck ton ...

ibettyhumpder is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some cheat engine help

Hey whats up folkes!
    So im trying to get some achievements, and dont want to play a metric truck ton of games to get them.
    I have been using cheat engine for a while now... but i know there is an insta win hack out there. But i was wondering how
    i can find the values or pointers to instantly win a game. I dont need noob talk about this, just what to search for really, im just dumbfounded on how to find it.

ValiantChaos is offline Made in China

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are either playing, defeated or victorious. Changing your status to victorious will make you instantly win the game.

When searching for the player status you need to keep in mind that if your player slot id is different from when you started your first search and you continue filtering through the addresses you have, everything will be messed up, so make sure your player slot id is the same for every game when you search. You can still remain in-game after defeat or victory, so when to search for the change is obvious enough.

A more easier way would be to just find the players struct array, go to the start address for your player and then kill yourself so your defeated. Take down the offsets of what changed, make a new game and try to force defeat for yourself this time, start with the offsets that are your best guess, I would guess the one you want is possibly a byte with a value ranging from 0 to 2. This is how I found it and realized changing your status to victorious makes you instantly win the game, I then got the idea for an instant win hack. If memory is correct, you need to be in-game for at least 5 minutes otherwise the win is not counted towards your achievement progress.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ValiantChaos For This Useful Post:

malloc84 is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are aiming at "AI Romp" or so achievements where you beat AI in "metric truck ton of games" then it is something like this. I did it a long time ago and didn't need to wait for 5min. I just made a macro bot and it was done quite quickly (3 days with breaks). This is 400wins + there are others in each "Difficulty" setting but when you play at Elite you get achievements for lesser diffs so play Elite + there are some other achievements for each section. Same Elite principle applies to most of them.

http://i.imgur.com/LQ8pJQn.png

Anyway, search for text (your name) and you will get quite a few of addresses. One of those will be your winner. Open the mem viewer and do what VC suggested. Near your name in mem will also be your opponent. You should find a byte 01 near it that you can change to 00 = instant win. That is what I used.

I will check it out again and see exactly what I did.

If you are looking for online, that is a bit harder but similar principle applies but you do need to wait for 4min to get the win to count.
    Last edited by malloc84; 02-08-2014 at 12:38 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to malloc84 For This Useful Post:

ibettyhumpder is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey much appriciated man, i probs will have spend a little more time on this, cause it is going into a deeper level then i originally expected but thank you for the advice!