Need help with SC2 Overlay Maphack

This is a discussion on Need help with SC2 Overlay Maphack within the Starcraft 2 Hacks board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Hello guys, I have begun the development of a completely new sc2 minimap overlay that will display the units location ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MCblast is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help with SC2 Overlay Maphack

Hello guys,

I have begun the development of a completely new sc2 minimap overlay that will display the units location on the minimap, and the production tab of the enemy.

I need help with extracting the values from the game itself. Given I am a software developer by trait I have no experience with warden or hacking/cheating. If someone is willing to show me the tools and ways to extract the locations from the game I will be able to develop a professional looking maphack.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MCblast For This Useful Post:

Schuetzy is offline Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know nothing about it, but I pray that you're able to do it. The sc2 hacking scene has been completely squashed. Good luck, and I hope to see you're work in action!

TXKOKOKO is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hope you can do it as well i wish you the best man. im willing to test any beta products you are able tp come up with.

Disturbance is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently undergoing classes with C# with visual studio. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Darious4 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MCblast View Post
    Hello guys,

I have begun the development of a completely new sc2 minimap overlay that will display the units location on the minimap, and the production tab of the enemy.

I need help with extracting the values from the game itself. Given I am a software developer by trait I have no experience with warden or hacking/cheating. If someone is willing to show me the tools and ways to extract the locations from the game I will be able to develop a professional looking maphack.
    Will it be free, public, need a bit more details. Good luck

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will it be free?

science is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any progress on this?
    if not then i think it would be better to start smaller, like a simple unit count panel and work your way up. it'd be very useful and probably a whole lot easier.

dkrises2 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    programming you can lern on a school, reverse art only on the net (and having some brain its harder to understand code more deeply)
    according you not from blizzard what a blizzard programmer would try to collect this information

because what these kind of programmers useally have their code, they can code but they dont know about reversing.their code is standing the only information they want to is how the reverser do the hack so they "believe" they can stop this (they collect code or executables and make a analysis) thus they useally dont ask how to it they just want code - what is either a scriper, hackuser or a anti cheat

but that wont happen i never saw a protection sheme to hold (old discussion)

its a lot more work to do make the reversing and keeping this up to date then the coding what is useally done after a while like lets say GDI drawing on global display , readprocessmemory(openprocess ect.) , keyboard output

blizzard has a lot of detections debugregisters, virtualquery (to query pages if they was accesses or protection was changed, or to protect them), a starter for the executable (prevent for example that debugger from open the executable before the first scans apear), memory scans, signature scans, hooking some functions (1 example is virtualprotect),a lot of debug flags are detected , they changed signatures severial times,some parts have jmps from their executable to scanroutines, some parts are obfuscated code

what those anti cheats do is just working for seeking information so they can try to fix it
    Last edited by dkrises2; 01-05-2017 at 04:22 AM.

31100 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're new to the hack scene I suggest you to start from the bottom and on a different game.
    SC2 is one of the most secured games around, SC2-Warden / WoW-Warden isn't something that you can kidding with.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any progress?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast