[Release] [UNDETECTED] ValiantChaos Maphack

This is a discussion on [Release] [UNDETECTED] ValiantChaos Maphack within the Starcraft 2 Hacks board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Originally Posted by sadpwner hacks been out 4 a while brief of why it hasnt been detected? and brief of ...

Page 209 of 273 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2725
    ValiantChaos is offline Made in China

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by sadpwner View Post
    hacks been out 4 a while brief of why it hasnt been detected? and brief of any future improvements

also a tip on what patch when i should stop using the hack ;D
    Blizzard seems to ban in waves, so far there has been 3 ban waves and VCMH was detected on the 2nd ban wave resulting in many accounts being banned including my own. Few persons or more helped in the detection of my hack at that time for their own lame reasons, but since then the anti-detection has changed completely and greatly improved as I have come to understand Warden a lot better. The most recent ban wave showed how effective my Warden protection is against the current scans which they all failed to detect my hack, and tho I may have a very good anti-detection I cannot guarantee the hack to be 100% safe, so in the end its up to you if you want to risk using my hack or any hack. Fact tho, half the Warden Scans are aimed at my hack but fail to detect it, but that doesn't mean you cant get banned for suspicious maphack usage for reported replays.

Anyways, hope that helps you understand some things and make your own choice.

VcForever is offline Member
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ValiantChaos View Post
    Blizzard seems to ban in waves, so far there has been 3 ban waves and VCMH was detected on the 2nd ban wave resulting in many accounts being banned including my own. Few persons or more helped in the detection of my hack at that time for their own lame reasons, but since then the anti-detection has changed completely and greatly improved as I have come to understand Warden a lot better. The most recent ban wave showed how effective my Warden protection is against the current scans which they all failed to detect my hack, and tho I may have a very good anti-detection I cannot guarantee the hack to be 100% safe, so in the end its up to you if you want to risk using my hack or any hack. Fact tho, half the Warden Scans are aimed at my hack but fail to detect it, but that doesn't mean you cant get banned for suspicious maphack usage for reported replays.

i gotta say i love this " I cannot guarantee the hack to be 100% safe, so in the end its up to you if you want to risk using my hack or any hack. Fact tho, half the Warden Scans are aimed at my hack but fail to detect it "

Rott3nN is offline Newbie
    Array
    works really fine, I m using this since 3 days and I love it xD

chizzle86 is offline Newbie
    Array
    when I try attempt to grab an achievement using the hack, sometimes works, and sometimes it gives me a message saying "awarding achievement" but i don't see the animation pop up at the bottom of my screen.

and it doesnt show up in my achievements either..

any answers?

Kevin Van De Mark is offline Newbie
    Array
    because u havent unlocked it yet, make sure to do the campaign unlock as the first one then do the others then go over again for the ones u dont have

facelessvoid is offline Wannabe Member
    Array

And from what I understand reading the past posts, the detection that came with the second ban wave was all because VC missed a line of codes in the hack? If it wasn't for that one little mistake the hack never would've gotten detected.

So as long as VC doesn't make silly mistakes again, we should all be safe from any future ban waves.

ValiantChaos is offline Made in China

Array
    I have been working on an auto-larva hack in most recent days, like my auto-mine hack it does not use any keyboard input emulation like all other auto-larva programs. However I do use a method that looks like it was done with keyboard/mouse input so nothing really looks suspicious.

The method I emulate is where you hotkey the queens to a group, and use the backspace key while holding shift and clicking. Youtube clip for it can be found here

I have also put in several checks to help avoid your queens from running of to target the wrong hatchery (being to far away), alerts for when you can go again or if something is wrong such as queen being to far from hatchery, and I included random delay to help break up any patterns in case someone takes an interest.

Anyways, here's a replay with what I have so far...

NOTE: The screen scrolling to each hatchery does not happen during game play, just shows like that in replay.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ValiantChaos; 03-07-2011 at 01:21 PM.

PropagandaPanda is offline Newbie
    Array
    I cant wait for the new update

when can we expect a release?

talazemico is offline Member
    Array
    I have been working on an auto-larva hack in most recent days, like my auto-mine hack it does not use any keyboard input emulation like all other auto-larva programs. However I do use a method that looks like it was done with keyboard/mouse input so nothing really looks suspicious.

The method I emulate is where you hotkey the queens to a group, and use the backspace key while holding shift and clicking. Youtube clip for it can be found here

I have also put in several checks to help avoid your queens from running of to target the wrong hatchery (being to far away), alerts for when you can go again or if something is wrong such as queen being to far from hatchery, and I included random delay to help break up any patterns in case someone takes an interest.

Anyways, here's a replay with what I have so far...

NOTE: The screen scrolling to each hatchery does not happen during game play, just shows like that in replay.
    I would really LOVE to betatest that. Can I please? I've been waiting for something like this since day 1. I wanted this more than maphack. PM me and I'll give you my mailadress. I've been using ur hack since u started release 0. :p

Teliko is offline Hacker
    Array
    Incredible program. Only plan on really using it for the wins vs. AI though. Using haxx like these while laddering is just asking for a ban. Anyone who can win 100 games vs. AI as all races without this program has some extreme patience.
    Add a dab of lavender to your milk, leave town with an orange & pretend you're laughing at it