VCMH is turning to pay-to-use.

This is a discussion on VCMH is turning to pay-to-use. within the Starcraft 2 Hacks board part of the Starcraft 2 forum category; Transcendency was 80 Euros, if I recall. More expensive than that?! ohnoes...

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    iratecewkiez is offline Member
    Array
    Transcendency was 80 Euros, if I recall. More expensive than that?! ohnoes

cosmojr is offline Addict
    Array
    You guys are all so damn dumb, you're telling him to make it free correct? so why should he make it free when it's his own work and creation? so you fat asses can slack off and criticize him for what he does for you? if you don't have the money to buy it, then don't bitch n moan about it. Go get a damn job if you need it so badly, other than that, learn how to play the game like a regular person. He doesn't need to deal with you guys all over him saying you want something he did for free, if you want a map hack for free, then learn how to code one yourself then hand it out to people. Hell, go nuts. Also he said he might release one more free version of his MH so give him a break and get off his ass.

marduk12 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by deja View Post
    Srsly VC, u r failin on dis... thinkin that ppl wanna spend moneyz for their hacks is just pathetic. Still wasting ur skills by creating pay-2-use hacks is just ridiculous since there are so many other possibilties to earn money by coding..... (e.g: ADS dude!!! you'd make tons of money [way moar than u will with pay2use hacks..]... still get that fame and u couldnt be charged in the states by blizz [since u r able to be charged when u sell hacks since u break copyrights that way]).

Plus u always need weeks to patch ur stuff... failing on both season restarts is pretty ugly.... ppl will cry their azz off just cuz of 2-3 patchhours..... be smart and realistic... bro... consider all that and think about ADS instead of pay2use... atleast if u r smart u will figure out, that ull lose lots of moneyz by doin it dis way.

weeks to patch them ????? are you mad???
    i use to have the hack the same day of the update , takes him maybe 3 hours , and we test for bugs and stuff,
    yeah man, dont say things that you dont know ay lol
    http://www.d3scene.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=329660&dateline=13008  52064

Array
    Just as a heads up to deja though, seriously bud.. no one can take you seriously when your an illiterate moron

robcop is offline Newbie
    Array
    $1000.- monthly fee would be great!

The funny thing is I still sucked with a map hack.
    I had a 8 losing streak in 1v1. Im soo bad at this game, I even lol'd at myself.
    But I enjoyed myself using it haha, im a weird person.....
    Last edited by robcop; 07-24-2011 at 12:17 AM.

Redulll is offline Member
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by deja View Post
    he'd still earn moar moneyz by putting ADS into a free2use hack ;x .... thinkin about startup ad could probably mean 400USD by every 2500th startup.... shit, dats alot moar than he could ever earn by pay2use...
    Are you kidding me? What company is going to pay for ads when the hack breaks TOS agreement with blizz. Yep now the ad companies get sued. Jesus people are dumb.

VC sell away bro!

Omgel is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    but hey, I hope VC will post the hack in the forum although it is not for free
    don't call it fag, call it TERRAN!

Dima is offline La La Land

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodluckhf View Post
    Dima, no one is holding VC at gunpoint forcing him to make it free. We are just simply discussing possible alternatives that VC could profit. Obviously VC doesn't care about alternative ideas (and thats perfectly ok) but its his choice to do what he wants.
    really? I don't see it , all i see is mass cry about new pay2play system and posts which says that hack should be free, that updates takes too much effort and bla bla bla . Does it make sense? No it doesn't make any sense at all. If you want it so badly then take your credit card and buy it (once it will be available for sales) if not then leave it

el patron is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Dima View Post
    really? I don't see it , all i see is mass cry about new pay2play system and posts which says that hack should be free, that updates takes too much effort and bla bla bla . Does it make sense? No it doesn't make any sense at all. If you want it so badly then take your credit card and buy it (once it will be available for sales) if not then leave it
    ur so bright young man

Array
    VC is gonna have a new plan for everything once it's setup for the program so people can do pay2play

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast