Oblivion 4.0.6f

This is a discussion on Oblivion 4.0.6f within the Starcraft Hacks board part of the Starcraft forum category; Will try it now dude. thx...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Turnoverownzor is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will try it now dude. thx

phillyskillz is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude I have for three days straight been trying to get any hacks to work with starcraft Broodwar. I was using winxp and would play with resolution expander 5.1, oblivion4.06f, drophack protection, and drophack. Drophack is used on idiots only. I don't use drophack on fair games, I use it on people who are lagging, talking mad crap, or trying to drop me or other players. So anyways, none of these hacks work now that I have windows 7 ultimate. I have been trying to find any hacks that will work on my system and can't find ANY. In my opinion the game sucks with out hacks, only being able to move very small armies at a time and having to click on every building you want to build guys at is just ridiculous. I don't believe hacking is as bad as everyone makes it out to be. To me it makes the game funner. I mean without res expander you are basically looking at 2 or 3 people at a time and have to move all over the screen just to see a normal small area. I think laggers and the people who cry about hackers are worse than hackers. And besides if you don't hack on bnet you will be beat by someone who is hacking 50% of the time. So it is Hack or be hacked. Anyways if anyone knows how to get a resexpander, a multi hack, or any other hacks for starcraft broodwar to work on windows 7 ultimate PLEASE let me know. THX!!!!

ralph9577 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any luck on getting this to work yet i used to have it before my comp crashed and i loved it but now i cant extract it says nothing in file?

crunchor is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there zerg money hack, speed building, and nuke anywhere hacks? There are the most powerful 3 hacks used to have before They fix the bug then no more of these hack. All are working again now?

yeshuachrist is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchor View Post
    Are there zerg money hack, speed building, and nuke anywhere hacks? There are the most powerful 3 hacks used to have before They fix the bug then no more of these hack. All are working again now?
    The Zerg Mineral Hack works on Battle.net, and the NukeBlitz hack does too. They only sometimes work on Iccup. You can find them here or here Chaoslauncher Oblivion Edition 1.16.1 5/2012 (see attachments, it also includes instructions)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456