Team Fortress 2 aimbot [Just a video]

This is a discussion on Team Fortress 2 aimbot [Just a video] within the Team Fortress 2 Hacks board part of the Team Fortress 2 forum category; Where's The Link?...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52
  1. #21
    AceMcFly's Avatar
    AceMcFly is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    132
    Where's The Link?


  2. #22
    reactor's Avatar
    reactor is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by tallbus1 View Post
    Why would you post this if you didn't plan on sharing it, it seems like it was purely to brag and show off....
    It was a show off thread.. I think they're allowed here, because all the threads begging for hacks are allowed.
    Love is love, life is life.

  3. #23
    sleekism is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    1
    You're like a 5 year old kid who has a lollipop that sticks their tongue out to other kids that don't...

    ind4 i have no say because I 'just joined up'

  4. #24
    reactor's Avatar
    reactor is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by sleekism View Post
    You're like a 5 year old kid who has a lollipop that sticks their tongue out to other kids that don't...
    If you had a private hack, I don't think you should give it away. And if you were giving it away you shouldn't give it away to 1st posters..
    Love is love, life is life.

  5. #25
    cum4444444444 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    4
    Who cares If I'm new? It will show me that this community is good and I will stay here and no longer be "new". Dont worry guys he will probably release it when its VAC detected just like all of his other hacks hes released, and will not tell anyone its VAC detected. By the way guys, this is probably not a private hack, just a hack that he found somewhere else on the internet, he is just a greedy bastard.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cum4444444444 For This Useful Post:


  7. #26
    reactor's Avatar
    reactor is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by cum4444444444 View Post
    Who cares If I'm new? It will show me that this community is good and I will stay here and no longer be "new". Dont worry guys he will probably release it when its VAC detected just like all of his other hacks hes released, and will not tell anyone its VAC detected. By the way guys, this is probably not a private hack, just a hack that he found somewhere else on the internet, he is just a greedy bastard.
    Good luck finding it, and wow.. How many things have you released? I know the answer, NONE!. Atleast it's better to release something that isn't so good than nothing at all..

    I don't care about that you are new, only that the first thing you do when you join the forum is to beg for things, I call that greedy.
    Love is love, life is life.

  8. #27
    SoyNice is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by reactor View Post
    Good luck finding it, and wow.. How many things have you released? I know the answer, NONE!. Atleast it's better to release something that isn't so good than nothing at all..

    I don't care about that you are new, only that the first thing you do when you join the forum is to beg for things, I call that greedy.
    Sorry it went out of control,
    Last edited by SoyNice; 08-06-2012 at 07:21 PM.

  9. #28
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,963
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    28
    Reputation
    2758
    Quote Originally Posted by tallbus1 View Post
    Why would you post this if you didn't plan on sharing it, it seems like it was purely to brag and show off....
    I was thinking the same thing. At least Reactor can ask his friend to SELL it, instead of offering it away for free. Never hurts nobody and everyones happy


  10. #29
    reactor's Avatar
    reactor is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. At least Reactor can ask his friend to SELL it, instead of offering it away for free. Never hurts nobody and everyones happy
    The thing about selling, he was selling it, and I asked if I could give him credits in the video but he doesn't want more customers right now. Too many customers = Easier detected.

    If you want to pay for a TF2 hack go to FPSaim.net I heard they are gonna sell their hack soon.

    When he is going to sell this again I'll tell you guys, sorry for making you excited for a new hack.
    Last edited by reactor; 08-06-2012 at 06:33 PM.
    Love is love, life is life.

  11. #30
    reactor's Avatar
    reactor is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    77
    Nvm.
    Last edited by reactor; 08-06-2012 at 09:16 PM.
    Love is love, life is life.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. team Fortress 2 Aimbot? NO SURVEY!
    By AceMcFly in forum Team Fortress 2 Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. Team Fortress 2 AimBot/Wallhack?
    By LifeTime in forum Team Fortress 2 Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 12:34 PM
  3. Team Fortress 2
    By GodOfWar in forum Team Fortress 2 forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 09:06 PM
  4. Team Fortress 2 on 360
    By thestandard in forum Team Fortress 2 Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 04:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •