Start off by opening your map, or just quickly creating a new one for the purpose of this tutorial.
- Now, using the Entity tool(Shift+E) Select the Entity prop_dynamic from the drop-down list, and place it where you want the resupply locker to be located.
- Open the properties menu for the entity you just placed, and give it a name like resupply_locker1
- Now, go to the World Model option, and type models/props_gameplay/resupply_locker.mdl in the directory, and press Apply.
- Now, create a brush with the tools/toolstrigger texture. This is going to be the area where the player will be able to get a resupply, so place it near the locker
- Now, select the brush, and press Ctrl+T to tie it to an entity. From the drop-down list, select func_regenerate as the entity and hit apply.
- Now, change the Team option to whatever team that you want, and the Assiciated Model option to the name of the locker you just placed
Repeat the steps for creating multiple resupply stations, but remember to change the names, or they will interfere with eachother.
You're done! Add some spawn points, and go test out your newely created Resupply Station.
FPSBANANA > Tutorials > TF2 > Mapping > Resupply Stations