[CSGO] LegitEx - Private EXT Multihack - Users: [97/100] - Top aimbot

This is a discussion on [CSGO] LegitEx - Private EXT Multihack - Users: [97/100] - Top aimbot within the Trade Software board part of the Marketplace category; How does force headshot work? Does Silent Aim work on FACEIT?...

Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Kspade is offline Global Moderators

Array
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does force headshot work? Does Silent Aim work on FACEIT?

legitex is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peesilent View Post
    A friend of mine bought it to test it on FaceIt, and the Triggerbot doesn't seem to work there (which makes sense, because they block something with bSpotted afaik). Can you confirm?
    They block InCross so standalone trigger doesn't work there but there is secondary triggerbot under the aim key for pistols, snipers and shotguns that is hitbox based and works fine

Quote Originally Posted by Kspade View Post
    How does force headshot work? Does Silent Aim work on FACEIT?
    There is no such thing as force headshot, if you mean Force bone, you can force bone for the aim system instead of using the dynamic one. Silent aim is disabled on faceit since they detect that (forgot to mention but pretty sure they detect all silent aims as you can easily check for them)

Array
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone told me with this hack you need to use an aimkey for FACEIT.. is it true?

legitex is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone told me with this hack you need to use an aimkey for FACEIT.. is it true?
    It is highly recommended it as I curve the movement and overdraft before going for the target, so you need aim key for one taps or short bursts but if you are spray type of player, you can just keep it binded to lmb and use it as aim assist during spray, for example with the start and end parameters and it will work just fine

Array
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitex View Post
    It is highly recommended it as I curve the movement and overdraft before going for the target, so you need aim key for one taps or short bursts but if you are spray type of player, you can just keep it binded to lmb and use it as aim assist during spray, for example with the start and end parameters and it will work just fine
    So if I was a spray type of guy, i would probably want to use a start of 5 and end of 30?

Do you mind running a POV demo test with FACEIT proof settings , one video on Mouse1 aimkey, one video on another key and report back with the results?

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen..._tool_for_pov/

note: you'll need to update the source code, faceit uses this to detect POV demo cheats

(a video like this)

legitex is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if I was a spray type of guy, i would probably want to use a start of 5 and end of 30?

Do you mind running a POV demo test with FACEIT proof settings , one video on Mouse1 aimkey, one video on another key and report back with the results?

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen..._tool_for_pov/

note: you'll need to update the source code, faceit uses this to detect POV demo cheats

(a video like this)

Sadly, I don't have time to update that tho, very busy upcoming months due to school and other irl stuff

Array
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitex View Post
    Sadly, I don't have time to update that tho, very busy upcoming months due to school and other irl stuff
    ok well i guess in 3-4 months ill ask again ( summer time ) if you still coding legitex hehe

Talohn is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vouch for this hack, i bought a subscription. legitex is simply amazing in its features, the only issue i have with it is that you have to reload each feature every time you reload the hack: basically lots of hotkey pressing. hope you can implement the ability to load features used from last session, Although it is not a MAJOR issue..

support is great, Pean (legitex) will basically spoonfeed you and help you with any issues on skype personally, and there is also a support section in the forums..
    It can take a while because of regional time differences, and i THINK he may be the only support???
    judging from what i have seen on the hack website, he seems to update the hack very quickly, and take on board suggestions and implement them extremely quickly too.
    Sincerely hope you plan on maintaining this hack and not put it to the side to develop new projects like so many past developers just to milk cash.

regards
    Last edited by Talohn; 02-12-2016 at 08:04 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Talohn For This Useful Post:

legitex is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok well i guess in 3-4 months ill ask again ( summer time ) if you still coding legitex hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Talohn View Post
    vouch for this hack, i bought a subscription. legitex is simply amazing in its features, the only issue i have with it is that you have to reload each feature every time you reload the hack: basically lots of hotkey pressing. hope you can implement the ability to load features used from last session, Although it is not a MAJOR issue..

support is great, Pean (legitex) will basically spoonfeed you and help you with any issues on skype personally, and there is also a support section in the forums..
    It can take a while because of regional time differences, and i THINK he may be the only support???
    judging from what i have seen on the hack website, he seems to update the hack very quickly, and take on board suggestions and implement them extremely quickly too.
    Sincerely hope you plan on maintaining this hack and not put it to the side to develop new projects like so many past developers just to milk cash.

regards
    Don't worry I will keep maintaining this, have to say that I didn't expect to get such an amazing community on the forums, I will keep improving LegitEx when I have time (maybe even rework during summer holidays to make it even better), also really thankful to d3scene that made this possible.

Hubson25 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought this hack today and I will give you guys review in couple days.

Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast