Explicit CSGO LeagueCheat (Aimbot/Triggerbot)

This is a discussion on Explicit CSGO LeagueCheat (Aimbot/Triggerbot) within the Trade Software board part of the Marketplace category; So yea this cheat is undetected for over a 6 months and i decided to start selling it ! Buy ...

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    dzonni is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    3

    Cool Explicit CSGO LeagueCheat (Aimbot/Triggerbot)

    So yea this cheat is undetected for over a 6 months and i decided to start selling it !

    Buy Product from us - Explicit - Your best choice


    !!!!! Cheat will be showen up trough skype/teamviewer if its needed.Also vouch copy will go only to a mod in next 2 hours. Please mod contact here on thread so i can send you a copy of cheat that you can use !!!!

    PRODUCT FEATURES:

    ● AIMBOT
    ○ Customizable Hotkey
    ○ Customizable FOV
    ○ Customizable Smoothing

    TRIGGERBOT
    ○ Aim-delay time
    ○ Triggerbot Hotkey

    Security
    ○ VAC3 Safe
    ○ FaceIT Safe

    SoStronk Safe
    ○ Cevo Safe
    All other Server-sided anti-cheats
    PAYMENT SYSTEM : SKRILL , PSC , SKINS !

    Price 50$ Lifetime , Price will go up with every new buyer , we want to stay under vac/other anti cheats , so we will put Slot limit on cheat
    Current Customers (0/35)

    If you are interested in buying cheat PM me here on site i will give you my skype/steam contact

    Will give a VOUCH copy for a Moderator/Admin .

    Lifetime updates to customers !




    Last edited by dzonni; 10-24-2015 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Wrong collor of letters.

  2. #2
    darkgti's Avatar
    darkgti is offline Advanced Hacker

    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    112
    Did you have this vouched, do you got any proof or footage of this hack?

    What a ridiculous rule is this: Price will go up with every buyer?
    You don't sound like a decent business guy, only about making as many profit on this thing you're trying to sell.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to darkgti For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    dzonni is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgti View Post
    Did you have this vouched, do you got any proof or footage of this hack?

    What a ridiculous rule is this: Price will go up with every buyer?
    You don't sound like a decent business guy, only about making as many profit on this thing you're trying to sell.
    As i said , I will give a vouch copy of a CHEAT in next 2 hours , also i would like to get contacted by mode for that Vouch only giving to mod.
    Thats a rule for buying . Yes i am trying to get as much profit for a cheat cause its UNIQUE BUILD for every customer its ud almost on all anti cheats. you are mad? . Yes there will be a Video of using my cheat , also i can show a cheat trough teamviewer.
    Kinda regards,

    Dzonni

  5. #4
    xKnox's Avatar
    xKnox is offline Master Hacker

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    551
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by dzonni View Post
    As i said , I will give a vouch copy of a CHEAT in next 2 hours , also i would like to get contacted by mode for that Vouch only giving to mod.
    Thats a rule for buying . Yes i am trying to get as much profit for a cheat cause its UNIQUE BUILD for every customer its ud almost on all anti cheats. you are mad? . Yes there will be a Video of using my cheat , also i can show a cheat trough teamviewer.
    Kinda regards,

    Dzonni
    and why dont you contact first with a mod


  6. #5
    dzonni is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by xKnox View Post
    and why dont you contact first with a mod
    i am new here didnt know

  7. #6
    Sackratte's Avatar
    Sackratte is offline Advanced Hacker

    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by dzonni View Post
    i am new here didnt know
    Then you should maybe read the rules first. Furthermore, why are you unfriendly to people here on the board? Nobody likes to do business with people that seem to be annoyed by somebody because he @darkgti pointed out a good fact.
    greetz Sackratte

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sackratte For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    dzonni is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackratte View Post
    Then you should maybe read the rules first. Furthermore, why are you unfriendly to people here on the board? Nobody likes to do business with people that seem to be annoyed by somebody because he @darkgti pointed out a good fact.
    I am only a coder , if you need a good stable undetected cheat contact me . i am not mainly english guy , so ye.
    I am friendly but cant look over some questions , as i said i will give a vouch copy to mod .

  10. #8
    DarkJesture's Avatar
    DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    1,540
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    613
    You need to take the initiative and contact a mod, not the other way around. Closed until vouched.

    Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] Csgo Aimbot/Triggerbot/Wallhack
    By ShyneeX in forum Trade Software
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 01:17 AM
  2. [PAID H1Z1] [CSGO] Looking for triggerbot/aimbot
    By iDeb in forum Request a Hack
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2014, 06:38 PM
  3. [PAID H1Z1] Private CSGO Aimbot / Triggerbot
    By iAceDx in forum Request a Hack
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 09:14 AM
  4. [PAID H1Z1] Looking for CSGO Private build Aimbot/Triggerbot [CSGO, EAC, VAC]
    By KUYT in forum Request a Hack
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2014, 04:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •