Custom made Private Cheats click for more informations

This is a discussion on Custom made Private Cheats click for more informations within the Trade Software board part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by LordTristan I rarely speak out and say not to buy a specific cheat from a specific person ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cubex is offline Banned User

Array
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordTristan View Post
    I rarely speak out and say not to buy a specific cheat from a specific person so when I do come out and say it you should all take it very seriously.

I recommend staying far, far away from Cubex. He used to ask me for offsets over Skype and help with kernel drivers and I finally had to remove him because he was such a leech, he sold an AutoIt cheat, he got CEVO detected over and over for a long time, he's been ESEA detected multiple times in the past. I told him months ago his cheat was ESL Wire detected and he told me it wasn't, turns out I was right because he doesn't support ESL Wire on his website anymore after everybody that freaking used it was getting banned. If you're thinking about buying this cheat, don't do it, he can't bypass ESL Wire, ESEA or FACEIT and if you use this on those services you will be banned.
    OW so your here saying all this cause you don't have to much clients my friend? Thats pathetic.
    And you come with asking offsets the same story all over again when was this ? Oww like 2 years ago i think?
    Well let me tell you that that was long ago my friend. But you can say anything you want about me i just don't give a shit, about you and about your hating. So bye bye.

And stay out of my thread.
    Last edited by Cubex; 02-03-2016 at 04:18 PM.

Sackratte is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubex View Post
    OW so your here saying all this cause you don't have to much clients my friend? Thats pathetic.
    And you come with asking offsets the same story all over again when was this ? Oww like 2 years ago i think?
    Well let me tell you that that was long ago my friend. But you can say anything you want about me i just don't give a shit, about you and about your hating. So bye bye.

And stay out of my thread.
    Well he just had some good points and all you say is stfu idc ...
    greetz Sackratte

Cubex is offline Banned User

Array
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THe point is i realy don't care about haters..and i try my best to ignore their stupidity

brawrrrski is offline PerfectAim Staff

Array
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But instead of helping yourself and your image by providing proof & honesty, you're just telling people to shut up and that you don't care what they say. Customers care what they say. I haven't removed any of the posts you consider "flame" because most of it is true.

And then you say "the past is the past and I want to move forward." The issue with that is, the past is nearly identical to the present... so how is that enough evidence to ensure quality products to possible customers?

I'm not flaming, I am simply asking you to provide even an ounce of proof / evidence to support the fact you know what you're doing, you've changed from the past, and that you can truly supply an HQ product that you're claiming to. Very simple.

Staff @ PerfectAim.io - Please do not contact me regarding invites.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to brawrrrski For This Useful Post:

wackman is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brawrrrski View Post
    But instead of helping yourself and your image by providing proof & honesty, you're just telling people to shut up and that you don't care what they say. Customers care what they say. I haven't removed any of the posts you consider "flame" because most of it is true.

And then you say "the past is the past and I want to move forward." The issue with that is, the past is nearly identical to the present... so how is that enough evidence to ensure quality products to possible customers?

I'm not flaming, I am simply asking you to provide even an ounce of proof / evidence to support the fact you know what you're doing, you've changed from the past, and that you can truly supply an HQ product that you're claiming to. Very simple.
    I enquired about his private build on Skype, he asked for 500eu for lifetime, but couldn't give much info out or any source of other customer's experiences with this. Seemed dodge to me would avoid.

Piunky is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wackman View Post
    I enquired about his private build on Skype, he asked for 500eu for lifetime, but couldn't give much info out or any source of other customer's experiences with this. Seemed dodge to me would avoid.
    500€

riptowned is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He scammed me 200 euros with his "2 year ud esea hack". Was banned from esea within a week, he says he will refund me. Waited a week and charged back but lost it. RIP lol. Will post screen shots of skype when I get home from work.. Been too lazy to report his scamming ass

9. The Following User Says Thank You to riptowned For This Useful Post:

LordTristan is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubex View Post
    THe point is i realy don't care about haters..and i try my best to ignore their stupidity
    Stupidity? I told you that you were ESL Wire detected and you told me I was wrong, are you saying that you removed ESL Wire support for shits and giggles or is it because it was detected? Answer my question.

KiP
    KiP is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brawrrrski View Post

You might not be flaming. But indirectly, you do instigate and provoke the situation further. You have even insinuated against Cubex.

Regardless, of the current issue at hand, the people being dealt with, or past events being brought up. The staff has allowed Cubex to stay. And you, as a global moderator, should respect his request to delete said "flaming posts".

MrPunisher is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by riptowned View Post
    He scammed me 200 euros with his "2 year ud esea hack". Was banned from esea within a week, he says he will refund me. Waited a week and charged back but lost it. RIP lol. Will post screen shots of skype when I get home from work.. Been too lazy to report his scamming ass
    If u scam report him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast