Coding Service for CS:GO

This is a discussion on Coding Service for CS:GO within the Trade Software board part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by XanderLG Are you kidding me? You get manually banned by admin. Enable psilent and you get instant ...

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
    BlackWolfSante is offline Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XanderLG View Post
    Are you kidding me? You get manually banned by admin. Enable psilent and you get instant at the first shoot.

Mouse aimbot have undetected features for faceit server side anticheat:

- Mouse Events.
    - Low FoV
    - Random Hitbox
    - Random RCS
    na he made a extra feature called something with "faceit mode" cant remember. And ya psilent is dete <3

XanderLG is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not have this.

Only configure cheat based on i know from SMAC and learn about Faceit

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This forum is a bit buggy from mobiles

owl1337 is offline magic key

Array
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Upgrade

I've been working on a new injector for a while now and it features a different injection method to prevent valve from flagging for unknown modules.
    I'll charge something to upgrade the existing builds and injectors for the current users.
    The upgrade doesn't affect new projects.
    All new projects will be delivered ONLY with the new injector.
    Customers who do not have the new injector should message me due to security reasons.

Last edited by owl1337; 09-18-2017 at 04:31 PM.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to owl1337 For This Useful Post:

Rexzotec is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday owl pm'ed me and wanted me to pay 30€ for a new injector wich apperently took him 1 month to code and wich offers better security. I respect his investment in the new injector and I'm glad that he improoves the security of the cheat but the bad part is that I own the cheat for only around 1 month and I origianally payed 50€ for a lifetime updates included cheat... Now I'm already forced to pay 60% more of the original price after only one month. He told me he could'nt know vac would ever update their anticheat but he said it's a one time payment for a lifetime subscription updates included. The new injector is an update, he told me it's an UPGRADE that's why I have to pay for it wich makes absoloutly no sence. I was very friendly all the time but he was kinda unfriendly. Now he is'nt even responding anymore. Btw I also informed him about a bug in the cheat wich he just ignored some time ago.
    Conclusion: First I was very happy with the product but this is kinda disappointing... I just wanted to inform you guys.
    Edit: He just replied and told me that i do'nt have to buy the new update and it's still save without but saver with it. He was very friendly too.
    Here is the chat (german):
    Attachment 18393
    Attachment 18394
    Attachment 18395
    Attachment 18396
    owl6.JPG
    Last edited by Rexzotec; 09-11-2017 at 07:08 PM.

tosirap7195 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    me: lot of rage

owl : I think you forgot that my friend
    xd that is the reason why i am 6 years ud

Done !

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump

BlackWolfSante is offline Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexzotec View Post
    Yesterday owl pm'ed me and wanted me to pay 30€ for a new injector wich apperently took him 1 month to code and wich offers better security. I respect his investment in the new injector and I'm glad that he improoves the security of the cheat but the bad part is that I own the cheat for only around 1 month and I origianally payed 50€ for a lifetime updates included cheat... Now I'm already forced to pay 60% more of the original price after only one month. He told me he could'nt know vac would ever update their anticheat but he said it's a one time payment for a lifetime subscription updates included. The new injector is an update, he told me it's an UPGRADE that's why I have to pay for it wich makes absoloutly no sence. I was very friendly all the time but he was kinda unfriendly. Now he is'nt even responding anymore. Btw I also informed him about a bug in the cheat wich he just ignored some time ago.
    Conclusion: First I was very happy with the product but this is kinda disappointing... I just wanted to inform you guys.
    Edit: He just replied and told me that i do'nt have to buy the new update and it's still save without but saver with it. He was very friendly too.
    Here is the chat (german):
    Attachment 18393
    Attachment 18394
    Attachment 18395
    Attachment 18396
    owl6.JPG
    Where should i start. 1st of all as you said already he worked 1month for a new injector what he worked hard for it to make the hack much more hidden from volvo + he said its a Upgrade you dont need to buy it but its recommended! 2nd thing Updates & Upgrade are different things. Its the same now when Source 2 (if it rly comes) getting released for csgo. The hack is based for Source 1 not Source 2 means you need to upgrade the hack. 3rd Owl does not go instandly unfriendly there is a reason to you made him to i cant say what u made wrong but u should change it. 4th the bug on ur cheat does not have that high priority that he should fix instandly, he focused last month much more on the new injector and new projects. Trust me he will fix it soon he have the time for it.
    Last edited by BlackWolfSante; 09-12-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Skriptic is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Owl always update my cheat for me whenever I come back from uni and want to cheat and the autoupdater has broken. This has gone on for about a year now. Generally he does it within 2-3 hours after I message him.

Owl is providing a different product, and charging an upgrade fee. That is only fair from a business perspective would you not agree? You're essentially arguing that if I buy a 2017 BMW m4 in December then January they release the 2018 model I should get it free? That is just tough luck buddy.

Besides, only 50€ for one of his cheats along with lifetime updates? That's cheap as chips for the quality of work you get.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skriptic For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50€ is nothing for the most secure cheat and is lifetime.

And if you have the Mouse aim upgrade that bypass Faceit SSAC.

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast