PerfectAim Cheats | H1Z1/PUBG/RUST/R6S/CSGO/TF2/BF1/Paladins/SWBF2 & More!

This is a discussion on PerfectAim Cheats | H1Z1/PUBG/RUST/R6S/CSGO/TF2/BF1/Paladins/SWBF2 & More! within the Trade Software board part of the Marketplace category; Public & Invite-Only Provider ( Old D3Scene Thread ) *Remade for format* Games Supported ( Live Status ) [Undetected] Counter-Strike ...

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    brawrrrski is offline PerfectAim Staff

Array
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PerfectAim Cheats | H1Z1/PUBG/RUST/R6S/CSGO/TF2/BF1/Paladins/SWBF2 & More!

Public & Invite-Only Provider
    (Old D3Scene Thread) *Remade for format*

Games Supported (Live Status)

1 - This cheat requires a Verified Account
    2 - This cheat requires an Invite

Official Anti-Cheats Supported*:

• VALVe Anti-Cheat
    • Easy Anti-Cheat
    • BattlEye
    • Fairfight
    • Punkbuster

*Other anti-cheats may be supported, but unofficially

Payment Methods:

1- Instant Activation
    2- There may be small delay dependent on method

Terms of Service & Privacy Policy:

Media: (https://perfectaim.io/forum/forum/112-media/)

Last edited by brawrrrski; 01-04-2018 at 04:55 AM.

Staff @ PerfectAim.io - Please do not contact me regarding invites.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brawrrrski For This Useful Post:

f4k3rInTheNight is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 months and still waiting for invite, just recived a warning becose one kid says something toxic to me. lol

Array
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by f4k3rInTheNight View Post
    3 months and still waiting for invite, just recived a warning becose one kid says something toxic to me. lol
    If you are not active in forums or discord, it is very unrealistic to expect an invite. Those who have received one have been extremely active and helpful to other users. They never complained about our process, they've made support documents, helped other users, directed them to useful help doc's, etc. It's all about trust. How can we trust somebody if they show no efforts to bettering the community?

Hopefully this will clarify.

Regards,
    brawrrrski

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brawrrrski For This Useful Post:

MrPunisher is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally trusted battleye bypass .

Cheesymexican is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @brawrrrski good job with the post !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheesymexican For This Useful Post:

tudensky is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm, isn't this a little bit misleading, since PEs PUBG, H1Z1 and DayZ hacks are detected? The quality of all the hacks is very good as far as I have read and tried myself, but this in my opinion is a little bit misleading.

Array
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tudensky View Post
    Umm, isn't this a little bit misleading, since PEs PUBG, H1Z1 and DayZ hacks are detected? The quality of all the hacks is very good as far as I have read and tried myself, but this in my opinion is a little bit misleading.
    Everything is public on our website. (https://perfectaim.io/status/) We do not hide anything. Rainbow Six Siege uses BattlEye anti-cheat and is undetected. The rest are currently being updated. All staff are currently testing new modules and there have been no detection's.

There is nothing misleading considering all of the information is publicly available to all. In order to ensure pure transparency, I have updated the main thread. Also, consider checking "ThePerfectAim" twitter. All detection status changes are instantly posted there. When the cheats went down, it was all posted directly to twitter and our status page.

Regards,
    brawrrrski
    Last edited by brawrrrski; 06-05-2017 at 04:59 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brawrrrski For This Useful Post:

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by f4k3rInTheNight View Post
    No guarantees on getting an invite, and complaining on here won't help your case.

I am in no way affiliated with perfectaim, however all the info for getting an invite is very easily accessible when I browsed their site for 20 seconds.

Got any proof that they are detected? Or proof that you even have access to said cheats? It's very misleading to accuse people of things without proper evidence.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkJesture For This Useful Post:

tudensky is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the time of my post the hacks I mentioned as detected were listed as "detected" on their own status page, yet at that moment in this thread there was no information about that, and that can be considered a bit misleading.

You should have actually read my post a few more times before jumping to conclusions. I never said you are hiding something and never accused ANYONE of ANYTHING.

And yes, I have personally tried one of their hacks, and heard very good things about their other hacks from people I know very well, but of course you guys missed the good things I wrote, just grabbed the not-positive thing and turned it into something awfully evil.

BTW, @LordTristan thanks for -rep for no reason. All these years I thought of you as one of the rare mature people in the scene.

I seriously was not trying to say anything bad or tell people to stay away from PA or anything like that, just wanted to note that it would be better to put that info already on this thread, because many people would be disappointed to see here that you have hacks for H1Z1 etc., but when they go to PA, they see that the hacks are actually down. I guess I should have been super-soft and acted like you're a girl on a terrible period or something, because it seems that one post I made got you so touchy.
    Last edited by tudensky; 06-05-2017 at 11:23 AM.

LordTristan is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the time of my post the hacks I mentioned as detected were listed as "detected" on their own status page, yet at that moment in this thread there was no information about that, and that can be considered a bit misleading.

You should have actually read my post a few more times before jumping to conclusions. I never said you are hiding something and never accused ANYONE of ANYTHING.

And yes, I have personally tried one of their hacks, and heard very good things about their other hacks from people I know very well, but of course you guys missed the good things I wrote, just grabbed the not-positive thing and turned it into something awfully evil.

BTW, @LordTristan thanks for -rep for no reason. All these years I thought of you as one of the rare mature people in the scene.

I seriously was not trying to say anything bad or tell people to stay away from PA or anything like that, just wanted to note that it would be better to put that info already on this thread, because many people would be disappointed to see here that you have hacks for H1Z1 etc., but when they go to PA, they see that the hacks are actually down. I guess I should have been super-soft and acted like you're a girl on a terrible period or something, because it seems that one post I made got you so touchy.
    So you ask why I get so touchy when people throw around unfounded accusations? Because today it's PerfectAim, tomorrow it's LEAGUEMODE and the day after it's somebody else. The community needs to set the precedent that unfounded accusations or accusations without evidence are not something we welcome and any attempt to do so will be met with hostility.

With that being said, if your motives were not malicious then you need to realize that when you're communicating in text chat the subtle nuances of your voice and body language get lost in translation and anything you say will derive it's meaning directly from the specific words you choose. So when you choose words like misleading it should be no surprise to you that people respond how they did, especially considering misleading is a popular go-to for trolls when they want to insult or slander a developer they don't like.
    Last edited by LordTristan; 06-05-2017 at 01:47 PM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast