Premium macros/scripts for PUBG,CSGO,R6S,BS and more! [undetected & up2date]

This is a discussion on Premium macros/scripts for PUBG,CSGO,R6S,BS and more! [undetected & up2date] within the Trade Software board part of the Marketplace category; For anyone looking to save some $$$ on purchase, use the following code to get 10% off of any macro ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    netbandi7 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone looking to save some $$$ on purchase, use the following code to get 10% off of any macro package on our website:
    10-d3-rb842cx

Simply enter the code on the checkout page and you are good to go!

Xxeon is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would for sure recommend this over legithelpers

price: 20 usd lifetime vs 20 usd monthly, sure thing you get alot more macros for 20 usd a month but how many of these are u going to use + if u buy all the macros macrokingz offer it would still be cheaper in the long run. so if you would buy all the macros in stock currently (everyone but the rust) it would be 90, 81 if youre able to get 10% off on all of them while if u want 60 months of legithelpers it would be 90 so about the same price.

well first of all the first game i played with legitproviders my cs go crashed, and some of the macros causes huge fps drops even froze my game, the recoil control in cs go on legitproviders seemed very obv, if the spectators see what u see ur for sure getting banned while macrokingz looked alot more legit and i doubt you would get overwatched using this, if you dont stand and just spray in the wall.

support: i havent had any problems using this so i have no real experience with the support that i can share with, but legitprovider havent answeard in 1+ week now

made a small showcase of both of them, (sorry for the discord notifications aswell as the music if you dont like it)
    legitproviders - https://streamable.com/16p2p wont be more legit standing closer but obv both these works better close range
    macrokingz - https://streamable.com/jiblw bhop not the best, im not to good at bhopping so im pretty sure its better if youre good at bhoping (strafe/movement) you just hold space

security : i belive noone of these macros/scripts reads/ dumps anything in any of the cs go/steam files so both should be pretty much undetectable from vac, yes you could get overwatched or vacced if valve pushes some update

im for sure buying this later on im currently on my trial period.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxeon For This Useful Post:

Scripto1914 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought it today. And heres my first and honest review. Starting with the price($20), which could be $18 with the code from netbandi7 is fair for what you receive. About the macros, my opinion is that you need to work a bit more. My advice is to improve the pistol one. Most of the macros works good. Security looks alright as Xxeon said in his post. Finally guys you just need to know what are you bying. Don't expect to be pro players, but you need to know that the macros are solid and working!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scripto1914 For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scripto1914 View Post
    Just bought it today. And heres my first and honest review. Starting with the price($20), which could be $18 with the code from netbandi7 is fair for what you receive. About the macros, my opinion is that you need to work a bit more. My advice is to improve the pistol one. Most of the macros works good. Security looks alright as Xxeon said in his post. Finally guys you just need to know what are you bying. Don't expect to be pro players, but you need to know that the macros are solid and working!
    Thanks for your feedback! The pistol macro is a simple rapid fire script right now (no drag down). All of the CSGO pistols have got "random spread" which increases the faster you shoot. That's something you sadly can't control with a macro (no script can control something random). If you have any other feedback regarding the macros feel free to message our Discord support.
    Thanks

imVito is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i banned from faceit today. My faceit profile: https://www.faceit.com/en/players/Krutata

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imVito View Post
    i banned from faceit today. My faceit profile: https://www.faceit.com/en/players/Krutata
    Faceit support will be down for maintenance until we checked your case.
    All other leagues and MM are unaffected.

Xxeon is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would belive u went to obv tbh i used it on faceit no ban

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can view the LIVE loader status here: https://macrokingz.com/status/

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (8th October) Loader and macros still undetected on latest Battleye update (PUBG, Rainbow Six Siege, Black Squad).
    Last edited by netbandi7; 10-14-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (11th October) Loader and macros undetected on latest VAC and CSGO update
    Last edited by netbandi7; 10-14-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast