[ESEA/FACEIT/CEVO/ALL MAJOR VENDORS] NZT Private Cheat (Human Aimbot/Radar/Trigger)

This is a discussion on [ESEA/FACEIT/CEVO/ALL MAJOR VENDORS] NZT Private Cheat (Human Aimbot/Radar/Trigger) within the Trade Software board part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by HighLANderr Do you have any suggestions on where to look to learn how to create my own ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ansu is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLANderr View Post
    Do you have any suggestions on where to look to learn how to create my own version?
    Obviously I don't want to start selling anything, just something for my own personal use
    Discussions like these should be taken outside someones post, you can PM me if that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by eomtruetrue View Post
    To anyone who thinks it really is as simple as taking what is publicly there and "easily adding aimbot function" then go ahead, enjoy your 20hz Arduino aimbot like the one Owl gave to everyone. I'd encourage people that have the money for the hardware and the determination/intellect to piece everything together to do so, that's fantastic, but the reality is that isn't how most people think, the world revolves around time being equal to money in some way or another, so if you don't have the time, you can't blame someone who does for trying to exchange that for money.
    People are way to simple minded unfortunately.

HighLANderr is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansu View Post
    Discussions like these should be taken outside someones post, you can PM me if that is the case.

People are way to simple minded unfortunately.
    I forgot to put PM me, but that's the least worrying thing I've forgotten in the past 4 days.
    Honestly, just kill me now

Ninio0o0 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I send you PM...

ST0R3Z is offline Legend
    Array
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eomtruetrue View Post
    I'd like to point something out.

If someone here was to open a new thread, selling their PUBG cheat, or their normal CS MM cheat, or whatever cheat.. would you go into the thread and say: "just so everyone is aware, this user is doing nothing more than taking already known techniques and knowledge, combining it with his intelligence, and producing a product!" (because that's effectively what you are saying). I guess perhaps your problem might be with the price tag, and not with the product itself, in which case I refer to the hardware cost you mentioned, the reality of creating and supporting a product for single individuals, and also the fact that simple cheats like PUBG/Fortnite/etc with kernel module can easily come at a cost of $200+ per month which actually works out to be _more_ expensive than most people that are charging for hardware solutions.

Then, to take matters further, you are assuming that everyone is just a stupid kid taking public knowledge and trying to profit from it, but it's far from that. I spent a couple months researching the best way to implement mouse input or interception on a hardware level, and for that reason I deserve to be compensated. Half of the features in PCILeech that are "cheat friendly" are there because I sat here this whole year talking back and fourth with the developer and going over features, recommending how to implement, submitting my own works, etc.

I know you are not targeting everyone, only commenting on this OP or whatever, and you're not an idiot so I'm not trying to misrepresent you words, but it's kind of annoying to see this constant barrage all of a sudden, now that all the hardware cheats are coming out into the public, that it's just people putting public pieces together and trying to profit from it. Sure, some have done so, maybe the majority, but even in that case it is no different from learning to program yourself and producing any other cheating solution.

To anyone who thinks it really is as simple as taking what is publicly there and "easily adding aimbot function" then go ahead, enjoy your 20hz Arduino aimbot like the one Owl gave to everyone. I'd encourage people that have the money for the hardware and the determination/intellect to piece everything together to do so, that's fantastic, but the reality is that isn't how most people think, the world revolves around time being equal to money in some way or another, so if you don't have the time, you can't blame someone who does for trying to exchange that for money.

/endrant
    So, why didn't those amazing coders no one ever heard about come up years ago with this way of providing a cheat just as the real ones for example DBS, ko1N and many others well known guys.
    Almost everyone just showed up after the public showroom on how it is done from ufrisk and the norwegian cheating scandal it was I believe (not sure) and some other known coders.
    Those hardware cheat providing users are just hear to make some fast money and disappear as fast as they came up. Cuz they lack alot of knowledge on how it is done. They just read the instructions which hardware you need and how to compile the code.
    That's my point.
    I won't refer you to anyone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ST0R3Z For This Useful Post:

exac is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then STOR3Z if it's just compile and go. Make one yourself since it's so easy? Prove to us it's that easy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to exac For This Useful Post:

Eli
    Eli is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0R3Z View Post
    So, why didn't those amazing coders no one ever heard about come up years ago with this way of providing a cheat just as the real ones for example DBS, ko1N and many others well known guys.
    Almost everyone just showed up after the public showroom on how it is done from ufrisk and the norwegian cheating scandal it was I believe (not sure) and some other known coders.
    Those hardware cheat providing users are just hear to make some fast money and disappear as fast as they came up. Cuz they lack alot of knowledge on how it is done. They just read the instructions which hardware you need and how to compile the code.
    That's my point.
    Well, you didn't understand the point of my post I suppose. Since this is a sales thread let's leave it here

Cerbe is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's my point.
    So easy right? Why dont you make one yourself then? U talk big little boy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cerbe For This Useful Post:

BlackWolfSante is offline Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's my point.
    There are many coders out there hidden under radar with huge coding skill... Ko1n is just an example who likes the fame and eyes on him.

Also as the other 2 already said make ur own hardwarecheat then? And no its not that ez , you need to KNOW your hardware you buy cuz if you buy the wrong one or you dont understand the hardware you have massive delay on aimbot / radar ...
    Please do not add me anymore for any question/settings or help for Owl his service!!!

Drax22 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested

nznobody is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any media? Interested mostly for FaceIT AC use.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast