[ESEA/FACEIT/CEVO/ALL MAJOR VENDORS] NZT Private Cheat (Human Aimbot/Radar/Trigger)

This is a discussion on [ESEA/FACEIT/CEVO/ALL MAJOR VENDORS] NZT Private Cheat (Human Aimbot/Radar/Trigger) within the Trade Software board part of the Marketplace category; Hello all, NZT is a private cheat service that has been used by league players since CS :S. The devs/admins ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    zw0pen is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool [ESEA/FACEIT/CEVO/ALL MAJOR VENDORS] NZT Private Cheat (Human Aimbot/Radar/Trigger)

Hello all,

NZT is a private cheat service that has been used by league players since CS:S. The devs/admins have decided to open up some slots to the public (after a vetting). Specifically, the GameShark method is now known to the general public: Hardware based DMA. The public methods currently have a multitude of detection vectors while NZT devs have been successfully bypassing major anticheats for over 3 years now by granular level firmware techniques and spoofing.

Please note: I am not a dev/admin, I am simply a dealer and have been given permission by [Owner: li0n] to post this thread. Mods, if you want proof of anything I have some information I can give you. If you want a specific product we can arrange a mod discount.

If you are interested in NZT products, please post in this thread and I will direct message you afterwards.

What is NZT?

NZT is a suite of private cheats meant for online and lan league use. Each product sold bypasses every major anticheat and has done so since its inception. Here is a short list:

• ESEA Client / Driver
    • FaceIt Client / Server Side / Driver
    • CEVO Client
    • All major AC's (please ask if you want clarity)

What products does NZT sell?

Currently NZT offers two products to the vetted public:

1. NZT GameShark: Local Implant Hardware Solution (personal/byoc-lan) = Stable, Never Detected, Cloud Up-gradable

---Basic Version---

• Radar Cheat

---Advanced Version---

• Humanized Aimbot (Over Aim, Aim Velocity, Optional Bezier, Optional Spiral)
    • Humanized RCS
    • Humanized Triggerbot (Optional slight aim adjustment and after aim)

Product comes as hardware which is implanted safely into most newer PC's. Advanced version requires two separate pieces of hardware. Users must have a second computer (laptop is acceptable).

2. NZT BareMetal: Software, (personal/non-lan) = Stable, Never Detected, Cloud Upgrade-able

• Same options (Basic/Advanced). You may purchase basic and later update to advanced for each product (GameShark and BareMetal)

Product is a software based bypass. Requires a second monitor for radar and a fast/new computer (must be able to at least maintain 300+ fps on all competitive maps).

How much does it cost?

Pricing is user/usage dependent. If you have a stream which actively maintains +$1000 a week in donations Admins may offer you something different than if you are a private league cheater with no current active income.

These products are used for semi/pro players currently. An example price for someone without any extra source for income:

GameShark = $2000.00 per year
    BareMetal = $2750.00 per year

Please note: Pricing can decrease if you want to build your hardware yourself. We can help you do this if $ is tight.

Is this all you offer?

No, NZT has two more cheats to offer that are restricted to VIP clients.

VIP Clients = Long term users (Admins discretion), Professional level players, Popular streamers.

1. NZT FirmGrip: Modified Hardware Solution (professional/non-byoc-lan) = Stable, Never Detected, VIP Only

(Please note, development times for this can be upwards of 2 months, there is a lot that goes into this product.)

2. NZT Barracuda: Software, Completely new method, (personal/non-lan) = Testing/Development, VIP Only

Please post in this thread if you are interested in purchasing, I will continue the conversation in private.
    Last edited by zw0pen; 10-05-2018 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Clarification

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zw0pen For This Useful Post:

bouss is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have used this cheat for over a year now (i gues its called gameshark). not too happy to see it being sold publically but they have assured all users that this is totally fine. I am happy to say this is a legit seller and would recommend this to anyone who is serious about cheating and not being caught.

Cons:
    -had to set up hardware myself. They now offer to set it up and make a plug an play version.
    -took almost 3 weeks for my hardware to arrive from the 3rd party vendor (not really their fault)

pros:
    -have used this in league play on esea. and i am awre of people using this against tier1 players in major qualifiers.
    -cheat works great, easy to use once its setup and they can send updates and upgrade your hardware over the net (no idea how they do it , but it works )

Perno is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouss View Post
    i have used this cheat for over a year now (i gues its called gameshark). not too happy to see it being sold publically but they have assured all users that this is totally fine. I am happy to say this is a legit seller and would recommend this to anyone who is serious about cheating and not being caught.

Cons:
    -had to set up hardware myself. They now offer to set it up and make a plug an play version.
    -took almost 3 weeks for my hardware to arrive from the 3rd party vendor (not really their fault)

pros:
    -have used this in league play on esea. and i am awre of people using this against tier1 players in major qualifiers.
    -cheat works great, easy to use once its setup and they can send updates and upgrade your hardware over the net (no idea how they do it , but it works )
    Did you also test on faceit?

Mar1an is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested in buying, please hit me up with DM.

InterestedInNZT is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested, send me a DM. Thanks!

DrJ0nes is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in buying, send me DM please.

Phoon is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna grab a popcorn and wait for this.
    Not gonna say this is scum but it's really interesting. Like since these public source came out and the hardware sellers started selling more and more people just started selling too much of same product. Call it hardware cheat or just cheat whatever you want, it's interesting. Some of these sellers prove that most of them never coded any cheats and now selling it( you guys remember on other thread someone was asking a coder). So my question is how long you have been in cheat scene? Have you ever coded any cheats before? internal external? I'll be honest right now. Let's ignore UC forum and other places where you can find simple bases or SDKs or some public shitty sources so have you ever made anything based on you? Why I ask. Because offering such a thing it's not easy and I know at least 5 people who can do such a thing and I really myself I know how hard and time need thing is this.
    I don't wanna bother you sales good luck with sales but sorry I don't think this is legit and Und as I said before 1 month 2 months or 3 months is not Und at all! If this will be legit and will be Und for long time I will say sorry and I will take my words back. Why I'm not asking for proof? Because I know it's useless in this point.
    And small Tip for you Mister.
    These kinda projects never go public and never can be sold in forums publicly, I'm telling you from my experience. Hope you understand why.
    Last edited by Phoon; 10-04-2018 at 07:06 AM.

http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=889402

zw0pen is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedInNZT View Post
    I'm interested, send me a DM. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar1an View Post
    I am interested in buying, please hit me up with DM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJ0nes View Post
    I'm interested in buying, send me DM please.
    Will be messaging you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Perno View Post
    Did you also test on faceit?
    Yes, FaceIt Bypass is included and stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoon View Post
    ~snip
    Asking someone how long they have "been on the scene" isn't a very good measure of their comprehension on a given subject, but I will try to help you out. I personally have spent a lot of time programming myself and I did not code any core functions of this cheat as I, again, am not the owner. The owner has specified to me he is happy to speak with a moderator if need be for verification.

Quote Originally Posted by bouss View Post
    i have used this cheat for over a year now
    We have been undetected for a long time. If you understand the inner workings of DMA and more specifically what type of detection vectors a PCI Express lane can give off its quite easy to mitigate (given you understand firmware reversing and how to properly flash the board with a JTAG). FPGA Boards don't require a driver on the guest system and are quite flexible in terms of limiting exposure.

I did read on HM about Owl's cheat being reversed and put on display. Definelty some things were done sloppily from what I saw but there was also some parts that didn't really make sense to me. For instance, reversing the cheat itself, whats the point? The goal is to have undetectable memory read capability that is near impossible to detect with any bootloaded AC driver, I highly doubt any cheat user is worried about such low level information so long as their cheat works. The guest has no access to the majority of what I saw being reversed. Still, not done at a standard I would consider "safe".

For anyone interested in building your own cheat or learning about how AC's work in a safe undetectable environment I suggest looking into getting an FPGA board yourself, learning the inner workings, and spending some time reading through the PCI Leech repo on Github. Being able to read memory isnt just for the cheat itself, many other uses such as dumping anticheat information undetected.

If you have any more specific questions I need to verify what I am allowed to say publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoon View Post
    These kinda projects never go public and never can be sold in forums publicly, I'm telling you from my experience.
    Yes I was around in the Organner days and hell I even got to use mIRC.exe at a few lans myself. There is a difference here from what those product offered. They were on CPU software solutions that through tedious amounts of reversing AC devs could catch whoever was using a specific method.

DMA is not a comparable method to say a basic External thats manually mapped with a 0day certed exploit. Or even SHMEM techniques. Those all end up in the same memory (generally) thats visible to good old manual analysis. It is quite difficult to access PCI hardware or our "software" solution in the same way you would detect a regular cheat.

I agree however, that selling to the public is going to increase chances for detection, however we have sold to many in the past and I am sure at least one of them has leaked. There is not much to learn from unique builds in the way we accomplish what we are doing, except a nice way to waste a weekend working towards a one time solution to a build that is already leaked to you (the ac dev).

DrJ0nes is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zw0pen View Post
    Will be messaging you shortly.
    I still haven't received a message.

zabadih12 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned