CS:GO PRIVATE CHEATS (FACEIT/ESEA/ESPORTAL/EAC/ESL/VAC...) - Mxjr1337 Coding services

This is a discussion on CS:GO PRIVATE CHEATS (FACEIT/ESEA/ESPORTAL/EAC/ESL/VAC...) - Mxjr1337 Coding services within the Trade Software board part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by Kukuluku Go verify your shit and stop luring in people with fake stuff. You've had zero sales ...

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    mxjr1337 is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukuluku View Post
    Go verify your shit and stop luring in people with fake stuff. You've had zero sales so far and zero vouches. What happened to your essay 3 few pages before? Scum.
    @Kspade could you please do something for that guy ? He starts to become annoying. Thanks in advance

Kukuluku is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mxjr1337 View Post
    @Kspade could you please do something for that guy ? He starts to become annoying. Thanks in advance
    Aren't you supposed to be verifying your "ESEA version" with Kspade? What are you begging him for? I think you're playing us all for fools kid but it ain't working well. Verify your shit or be gone.

mxjr1337 is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aren't you supposed to be verifying your "ESEA version" with Kspade? What are you begging him for? I think you're playing us all for fools kid but it ain't working well. Verify your shit or be gone.
    I'm gonna stop answering to you. For the record, i've got a lot of clients thanks to d3scene and i plan to stay here. I told you 4 times that i was in the process of verifying the products i'm currently selling in here with him, but Kspade and I are busy really often. You are funny as hell seriously. Do you have anything to do with your life ? I'm starting to guess that you have some hidden interests with your fresh account <3 That's pathetic honestly
    Last edited by mxjr1337; 12-21-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna stop answering to you. For the record, i've got a lot of clients thanks to d3scene and i plan to stay here. I told you 4 times that i was in the process of verifying the products i'm currently selling in here with him, but Kspade and I are busy really often. You are funny as hell seriously. Do you have anything to do with your life ? I'm starting to guess that you have some hidden interests with your fresh account <3 That's pathetic honestly
    Nobody asked you to verify "your products". Mod asked you to verify your "ESEA/FACEIT version" which is the thing you claim to have sold first and amazingly fast and it's the only thing drawing potential customers and it's also the only thing proving you're not a complete scammer. So stop hiding behind words when u type to me, you're not selling potatoes or weed. Verify your ESEA/FACEIT version with Kspade - who FYI has technical knowledge and knows how to spot scammers hehe - and if he comes here saying he has reviewed you and you're LEGIT then I will PUBLICLY apologize to you not one time but one for EVERY time I have talked bad about you. Until that day comes, you're a scumbag (and not even a smart one). No mercy for scammers, timewasters and people trying to hide behind words and dodge their responsibilities. Make D3scene great again 8)

mxjr1337 is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody asked you to verify "your products". Mod asked you to verify your "ESEA/FACEIT version" which is the thing you claim to have sold first and amazingly fast and it's the only thing drawing potential customers and it's also the only thing proving you're not a complete scammer. So stop hiding behind words when u type to me, you're not selling potatoes or weed. Verify your ESEA/FACEIT version with Kspade - who FYI has technical knowledge and knows how to spot scammers hehe - and if he comes here saying he has reviewed you and you're LEGIT then I will PUBLICLY apologize to you not one time but one for EVERY time I have talked bad about you. Until that day comes, you're a scumbag (and not even a smart one). No mercy for scammers, timewasters and people trying to hide behind words and dodge their responsibilities. Make D3scene great again 8)
    You make me laught harassing all people selling in here

Madeaccount is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop sending shit to mxjr, he is a very good coder, and he is a very nice guy to just type with.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You make me laught harassing all people selling in here
    Since advertising fake stuff is "laught" I will escalate it and request your ban.

mxjr1337 is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since advertising fake stuff is "laught" I will escalate it and request your ban.
    Be my guest

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be my guest
    I just did and the admin's reply was they can't ban you when you haven't sold a single thing to anyone since you registered. You can't be listed as a "seller", only a "seller pending". Unluko. Btw still waiting for you to verify your stuff lol.

mxjr1337 is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just did and the admin's reply was they can't ban you when you haven't sold a single thing to anyone since you registered. You can't be listed as a "seller", only a "seller pending". Unluko. Btw still waiting for you to verify your stuff lol.
    Haha funny one. I'm happy to know that my current customers are ghosts. Cheers

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast