CS:GO PRIVATE CHEATS (FACEIT/ESEA/ESPORTAL/EAC/ESL/VAC...) - Mxjr1337 Coding services

This is a discussion on CS:GO PRIVATE CHEATS (FACEIT/ESEA/ESPORTAL/EAC/ESL/VAC...) - Mxjr1337 Coding services within the Trade Software board part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by ddbb can anyone vouch who uses the version on faceit / esea? Hello mate. I'll ask some ...

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 156
  1. #71
    mxjr1337's Avatar
    mxjr1337 is offline Guru

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbb View Post
    can anyone vouch who uses the version on faceit / esea?
    Hello mate. I'll ask some customers if they can/want to.
    Anyway, it's currently full, sorry


  2. #72
    Kukuluku is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mxjr1337 View Post
    Hello mate. I'll ask some customers if they can/want to.
    Anyway, it's currently full, sorry
    You never responded to me even though you led me to believe we had a deal and now suddenly your league software, which we never saw, isfull.

    We we have enough people scammed by others already, a mod must receive a copy for free, use I it and vouch for it, other forums have such policy and it works like a charm. I want to buy stuff from people here but how can I when it’s scam after scam and there is no control? And his payments are now “bitcoin only”.
    @Matt @Kspade

  3. #73
    Cheesymexican's Avatar
    Cheesymexican is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    113
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukuluku View Post
    You never responded to me even though you led me to believe we had a deal and now suddenly your league software, which we never saw, isfull.

    We we have enough people scammed by others already, a mod must receive a copy for free, use I it and vouch for it, other forums have such policy and it works like a charm. I want to buy stuff from people here but how can I when it’s scam after scam and there is no control? And his payments are now “bitcoin only”.
    @Matt @Kspade
    We had a system like this before but the problem was we couldn't find enough trustworthy people who
    wanted to constantly be dealing with these people and dealing with them. I recommend googling their name and asking about
    them before making a purchase usually looking at the thread posts helps if you see higher ranked members promoting or encouraging
    purchase of the service or product.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheesymexican For This Useful Post:


  5. #74
    Kukuluku is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesymexican View Post
    We had a system like this before but the problem was we couldn't find enough trustworthy people who
    wanted to constantly be dealing with these people and dealing with them. I recommend googling their name and asking about
    them before making a purchase usually looking at the thread posts helps if you see higher ranked members promoting or encouraging
    purchase of the service or product.
    Back then the forum didn’t have the mods it has now, it was just DarkJesture. I’m sure anyone who is a legit seller won’t have a problem.

  6. #75
    mxjr1337's Avatar
    mxjr1337 is offline Guru

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukuluku View Post
    Back then the forum didn’t have the mods it has now, it was just DarkJesture. I’m sure anyone who is a legit seller won’t have a problem.
    I don't know what you are reffering to mate. My esea/faceit league hack is full - I don't see anything fishy in this - i don't even try to sell it since it's full - just think, please. Furthermore I proposed two times to Kspade if he wanted to get a vouch copy (on this thread and even by PM!) but he did not answered yet. I assume that few sellers chase Mods by PM to give them a free copy - i do it. Please stop sales trashing, nobody complained and all customers are satisfied with their products so far, and i'm actually doing the right things to meet your requirements despite your never ending remarks. Honestly, i can't do more. To conclude, I only accept bitcoins now because some fake buyers fucked up my paypal account. Next time you raise some concerns please do your homework beforehand.
    Cheers,
    Last edited by mxjr1337; 11-30-2018 at 09:22 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mxjr1337 For This Useful Post:


  8. #76
    Tracky's Avatar
    Tracky is offline Administrator

    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,934
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    44
    Reputation
    5659
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukuluku View Post
    Back then the forum didn’t have the mods it has now, it was just DarkJesture.
    That's simply wrong. There's a reason we dropped the vouching system. That is because of all the vouchers telling us that they have no more time doing so and we did not find other trustworthy people who wanted to take over.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:


  10. #77
    Kukuluku is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mxjr1337 View Post
    I don't know what you are reffering to mate. My esea/faceit league hack is full - I don't see anything fishy in this - i don't even try to sell it since it's full - just think, please. Furthermore I proposed two times to Kspade if he wanted to get a vouch copy (on this thread and even by PM!) but he did not answered yet. I assume that few sellers chase Mods by PM to give them a free copy - i do it. Please stop sales trashing, nobody complained and all customers are satisfied with their products so far, and i'm actually doing the right things to meet your requirements despite your never ending remarks. Honestly, i can't do more. To conclude, I only accept bitcoins now because some fake buyers fucked up my paypal account. Next time you raise some concerns please do your homework beforehand.
    Cheers,
    If that is the case then I hope a trusted mod here can vouch for your “full” product soon, as I think is the catalyst (thread is about ESEA/FACEIT on title) and determines whether you’re full of bull or not. Thank you for being so transparent and I apologize for raising my voice.

  11. #78
    mxjr1337's Avatar
    mxjr1337 is offline Guru

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    12
    Bump !

  12. #79
    mxjr1337's Avatar
    mxjr1337 is offline Guru

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    12
    Bump !!

    One more lifetime build sold !

  13. #80
    mxjr1337's Avatar
    mxjr1337 is offline Guru

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    12
    Bump !

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 07:33 PM
  2. Faceit Client & server side UNDETECTED cheat
    By guacamole in forum Request a Hack
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2018, 03:25 PM
  3. [PAID CSGO] Simple League Hack (CEVO, FACEIT Server Side)Hey
    By notrazz in forum Request a Hack
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2017, 12:28 PM
  4. [WTS] Dox coding services
    By Interdox in forum Trade Software
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 12:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •