Prevailing Final-Stage External Starcraft II Maphack, Willing to Sell/Test

This is a discussion on Prevailing Final-Stage External Starcraft II Maphack, Willing to Sell/Test within the Trade Software board part of the Marketplace category; Hello. I am Oceanic. I am a prominent maphack developer that has been working on a project since 2014. My ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Oceanic is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Prevailing Final-Stage External Starcraft II Maphack, Willing to Sell/Test

Hello. I am Oceanic.

I am a prominent maphack developer that has been working on a project since 2014. My maphack has been through very many developmental stages. Luckily for you, my maphack is now available for final-stage testing, as well as it is available for subscription. Subscriptions are fully based on the principle of DONATION. If you subscribe to me, you are supporting my work with the maphack, as well as my future works, whatever that encompasses.

A little about my maphack:

My maphack is a fully external maphack, with a multitude of features. External maphacks are the dominant variant of maphack nowadays, as it is nearly impossible to get banned as you use them. What sets apart external maphacks from internal maphacks is the way they mess with in-game data. External hacks simply read, interpret, and present data. Internal maphacks read, interpret, present, and inject/manipulate data. You may be thinking, "Well, that means internal hacks do more than external hacks do! and that means that internal hacks are dominant!" But, there also things that external hacks may achieve better than internal hacks such as game fluidity (smoothness), "freedom", undetectability, etc. Internal maphacks are essentially an injection of a piece of code into the game's code. This is why things like automation exist. And this is also why the usage of an external hack is convenient. They are simply less risky to use. Anyway, I have been immensely particular with the idea of customizability, as this is what makes a hack user-friendly and intuitive. My maphack has very many overlays that are not only customizable, but many of the overlays can be moved to a position on the screen that you'd like. Much effort has been spilled into the workings of this maphack, and I hope you all are pleased with the results that you embark upon.

Particular features:

I am not willing to enclose on ALL features of the program initially in this post, as this is a privacy concern. But, I will list some core features that I believe set my maphack apart from others:

- A plethora of audio features

- Customizability of the various overlays

- The ability to toggle features on/off as you please (
    this goes with customizability I would assume)

- On-screen display of a particular type of unit

- On-screen text-display warnings of various in-game occurrences that you might deem threatening or of significance (for ex: scans, buildings of note, the first production of units of note, upgrades of note, etc, etc.)

*One more thing of note, my maphack runs very smoothly. Most users that I've heard from so far explain that they retain their regular FPS, or it drops by only a few. My hack is great if you are interested in preserving the fluidity of your gameplay.

There are many more features that my maphack includes. If you would like to see them all for yourself, send me a message and we'll get you set up with a trial!

Some stipulations:

- The game must be running in 32-bit mode, as well as in "windowed fullscreen" mode
    - The language of the game must be in English
    - Your machine must be x64
    - Though most resolutions are supported, there are still some funky resolutions out there. If you happen to have one, and the program says, "resolution not supported", give me a screenshot of your game screen and I'll adjust the program according to your resolution

How my trials work:

FREE trials will be administered as follows:

1) Upon adding me, you will receive a message (presumably quickly, if not shoot me a message and I'll get it to you!) asking you to fill out an application form (I know, cliche of a maphack developer to do this :P).

2) Once you have filled out the application, and I like what I see, you will be issued a trial version of my hack. The lengths of my trials vary, they usually span from about three days to a week. You will be notified as to when your trial will expire. The purpose of the trial is as follows:

• To assure that the hack works on your machine specifically
    • To assure that you, yourself, enjoy what you are planning to subscribe to
    • To give a basic perspective on what the features of the maphack include

3) You follow all of the instructions regarding how to set up and run the trial (it's a super easy process, I put a heavy emphasis on customer convenience

4) Once your trial is up, and you have determined whether you are satisfied with my project or not, you let me know if you would like to support my work and purchase a subscription

I do not even DISCUSS payment before the trial, so you have assured all safety when it comes to usage of my program. I know this goes without saying, but there have been quite a few people that have said that they have been scammed on this website.

Also, for those that have been scammed, I am offering a FREE one-month subscription to you, assuming that you can provide tangible evidence that you were scammed in the first place. I hope this can make up for the grievances the community has caused you. I want to make my greatest contribution to making this community a friendly and trustworthy place, and if there's anything better I could do as a developer, it would be to return the favor to you. Let me know!

FREE TRIALS, IN EVERY CASE, ARE GIVEN TO YOU BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. THE PURPOSE OF THE TRIAL IS TO MAKE SURE IT OPERATES ON YOUR COMPUTER CORRECTLY, AS WELL AS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU SEE.

---GRANDMASTER PROMOTION!!!!!!!!!---

I am presenting an all-new concept for my soon-to-come maphack community: GRANDMASTER PROMOTION!!!

If you happen to be in the top 100 ranks of the GRANDMASTER LEAGUE, and you can provide EVIDENCE that you have such rank, you are provided with FREE usage of my maphack for a LIMITED OF TIME (I reserve the right to revoke this free usage at any time, you still get monthly subscriptions, but they are free. And if I plan on revoking your free access, I will let you know well ahead of time, presumably 2-3 weeks, so you will be well-notified on my intentions)

My hopes for this new promotion is that I attract more high-level players into my community, in hopes that I will achieve a diverse and interesting player base. I feel that not enough high-level players are willing to use maphacks, as they know eyes are closely kept on master and grandmaster-level players, and they do not want to lose money they invest into a subscription to a maphack.

This concludes my post. I hope to receive many messages from interested customers soon, and I hope to become a proponent of this vibrant community. I am ABUNDANTLY thrilled to be finally administering my hack for usage. I wish you all the best of luck.

~Oceanic
    Last edited by Oceanic; 06-13-2019 at 07:02 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oceanic For This Useful Post:

Sterillium is offline Cleaner

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something is strange here...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterillium View Post
    Something is strange here...
    Hello,

I'm not quite sure what you mean? Please tell me what you're concerned about, and I'll help you as best as I can!

Thanks,

~Oceanic

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic View Post
    Hello,

I'm not quite sure what you mean? Please tell me what you're concerned about, and I'll help you as best as I can!

Thanks,

~Oceanic
    Theres a few problems in that Post.
    1) Theres absolutely zero Infomations about the Hack itself, just rambling, like a TV-Advertisement who tries to sell a crappy Product.
    2) Dont get me wrong but, we dont want any Information about yourself and your Story, even the little History lesson we dont wanna hear. All we want is: Informations about the Hack, whats its features and so on.
    3) No Screenshots of it, no Prices, nothing.

Can you post every feature and Screenshots of this hack?
    Maybe u can post UI + GUI and a Screenshot while u Work it on your IDE ?

I got some warnings from Users about you.
    I'm watching you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Well, I will reiterate some of your concerns with the details I put in the post since you might have misunderstood/misread what I've stated.

1) Theres absolutely zero Infomations about the Hack itself, just rambling, like a TV-Advertisement who tries to sell a crappy Product.
    In the post, I stated, "I am not willing to enclose on ALL features of the program initially in this post, as this is a privacy concern. But, I will list some core features that I believe set my maphack apart from others:"

This means that I am not willing to go over any of the features in my maphack currently, as it is a privacy concern. I'd much rather give my customer a trial than give him some screenshots and say this is my hack.

2) Dont get me wrong but, we dont want any Information about yourself and your Story, even the little History lesson we dont wanna hear. All we want is: Informations about the Hack, whats its features and so on.
    Okay

3) No Screenshots of it, no Prices, nothing.
    Like I said, I do not discuss pricing before I, at least, get to know the customer better, "I do not even DISCUSS payment before the trial, so you have assured all safety when it comes to usage of my program."

Can you post every feature and Screenshots of this hack?
    Maybe u can post UI + GUI and a Screenshot while u Work it on your IDE ?
    No. That is an absurd request, I don't think any current maphack developer would be willing to do that. That is a huge privacy concern and is one of the many things that could possibly end up in a lawsuit with blizzard. (See VCMH lawsuit, SomeSc2Guy, etc.)

But, if you're interested in a trial, Sterillium, send me your discord and i'll issue you one. Hopefully that's enough proof for you

Thanks,

~Oceanic

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshots are absurd?

If i wanna buy it, I've to pay first right? Or how the selling is working?
    Last edited by Sterillium; 02-18-2019 at 06:28 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterillium For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshots are absurd?

Trials are given to you before you purchase. Purchases after a trial are neither mandatory (obviously) nor are they EXPECTED. If you like what you see, you subscribe. If not, so be it. Trials are generally 3 days long.

And yeah, screenshots are not a good idea.

APYR is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i messaged you my discord...... hope to add you soon

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Screenshots are absurd?

He did iterate and reiterate in the OP that it's a free trial first. I'd be interested in your opinion on it after you've done a trial instead of immediately attacking him.

I'd try it myself but I hardly have the urge to even install the game again.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

Array
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJesture View Post
    He did iterate and reiterate in the OP that it's a free trial first. I'd be interested in your opinion on it after you've done a trial instead of immediately attacking him.

I'd try it myself but I hardly have the urge to even install the game again.
    I've not a good gut feeling in that post, there many scammers around.
    I wait for the first who bought it and ask him then, since the OP dont gives any Informations about it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast