2 Questions about Deprotecting

This is a discussion on 2 Questions about Deprotecting within the Warcraft 3 Custom Maps board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Hi all! I wanted to edit some maps, not to steal, but to look what the map-makers did, so i ...

DerChamp is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Questions about Deprotecting

Hi all!
    I wanted to edit some maps, not to steal, but to look what the map-makers did, so i came to this forum! I've seen the Instruction to do this and tryied out some maps... the most problems,like put the war3map.j in the root directory or something like that, i could repair but now I have 2 questions...
    1. I "Cracked" a map that i could open it and then wanted to look at the triggers... but there are no triggers... completely empty! Of course I moved the war3map.j from /Scripts in the root directory but it didn't help!
    2. If i want to open a map (like DBZ Hero Arena 5.0 optimized) i have problems with "Units Data missing "(in German: Einheiten Daten Fehlen) ! How can i repair this?????
    3. : I wanted only to add a cheat in a map so i made that, what was in the instruction here... then i wanted to play the map but in the lounge when i can put in Computers and so on, there is nothing! and if i click on Play, then i get back in Warcraft 3 !!!
    MFG DerChamp
    (Sry for my bad English xD)
    Last edited by DerChamp; 07-26-2008 at 01:38 PM.