Lunaghost unconcerned serverice?

This is a discussion on Lunaghost unconcerned serverice? within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hello there.I want to get information about w3 host bots hosting service.Because i was working with Lunaghost hosting service and ...

BlackLotus666 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lunaghost unconcerned serverice?

Hello there.I want to get information about w3 host bots hosting service.Because i was working with Lunaghost hosting service and they were working nonprofessional and also they dont respect their customers.İ bought from theme Channel bot +vesta panel +domain name + four host bots and stats web page hosting service.I always pay their money regularly and 1 week ago but they always answer our emails after 1 week and they dont solve our promblems well.Four month passed but still i have problem with my system.They dont care about your system and they just take your money and working like cursory..As a result i need w3 hosting service for ghost ++ and also if somebody can develop ghost ++ for my desire pls contact with me or write answer under this topic.I will pay money for that developing proccess.Last thing if somebody have leaguge bots for pvpgn server or modificated host bots which are ready i can buy it...

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Please refrain from posting a million threads for the exact same thing, you have been infracted for spamming.

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

BlackLotus666 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man i am new here so i couldnt find where should i open topic.So i am sorry about flood but if anybody help about that i will be happy