Zerocraft or imap which is better

This is a discussion on Zerocraft or imap which is better within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Have you got imap s.a.m.s ? it has tiehack unlike zerocraft...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Blaze's Avatar
    Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,691
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    228

    Re: Zerocraft or imap which is better

    Have you got imap s.a.m.s ? it has tiehack unlike zerocraft


  2. #22
    Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    58

    Re: Zerocraft or imap which is better

    Quote Originally Posted by black_eye
    Have you got imap s.a.m.s ? it has tiehack unlike zerocraft
    To mention : The tiehack is not working proberly, I guess it will in .c

  3. #23
    s.a.m.s. is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0

    Re: Zerocraft or imap which is better

    the first tiehack was originally made by iceY about 1 year ago and i will be very surprised if i see it 100% working
    http://gingerkids.org/

  4. #24
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    84

    Re: Zerocraft or imap which is better

    It has been proven that Zerocraft rips off ShadowFrench's work, so that leads me to choose iMap.

    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m.s.
    the first tiehack was originally made by iceY about 1 year ago and i will be very surprised if i see it 100% working
    I could've sworn there was a simple disconnect hack by ShadowFrench back in 1.02, then ZoiD made a winhack back in 1.17 (I think). I don't think iceY could have made the first disc/tie-hack one year ago, when ShadowFrench made one back in 1.02.

  5. #25
    fearoth is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    1

    Re: Zerocraft or imap which is better

    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m.s.
    the first tiehack was originally made by iceY about 1 year ago and i will be very surprised if i see it 100% working
    lol, Warcraft III didn't start on 1.20 you know?

  6. #26
    Blaze's Avatar
    Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,691
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    228

    Re: Zerocraft or imap which is better

    Quote Originally Posted by fearoth
    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m.s.
    the first tiehack was originally made by iceY about 1 year ago and i will be very surprised if i see it 100% working
    lol, Warcraft III didn't start on 1.20 you know?
    Tie-hack was invented a year ago not wc3

  7. #27
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    84

    Re: Zerocraft or imap which is better

    Quote Originally Posted by black_eye
    Quote Originally Posted by fearoth
    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m.s.
    the first tiehack was originally made by iceY about 1 year ago and i will be very surprised if i see it 100% working
    lol, Warcraft III didn't start on 1.20 you know?
    Tie-hack was invented a year ago
    No, it wasn't.....

  8. #28
    s.a.m.s. is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0

    Re: Zerocraft or imap which is better

    Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc
    Quote Originally Posted by black_eye
    Quote Originally Posted by fearoth
    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m.s.
    the first tiehack was originally made by iceY about 1 year ago and i will be very surprised if i see it 100% working
    lol, Warcraft III didn't start on 1.20 you know?
    Tie-hack was invented a year ago
    No, it wasn't.....
    yes it was. ask ice if you dont believe me
    http://gingerkids.org/

  9. #29
    aLLo-'s Avatar
    aLLo- is offline : )
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Canada ;)
    Posts
    871
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    196

    Re: Zerocraft or imap which is better

    Zerocraft it has a load of features,, although he ripped sf's but Imap has tie hack and all that other stuff but the show invisible units thing doesnt even work.. So my vote goes to Zerocraft..


  10. #30
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    84

    Re: Zerocraft or imap which is better

    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m.s.
    Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc
    Quote Originally Posted by black_eye
    Quote Originally Posted by fearoth
    Quote Originally Posted by s.a.m.s.
    the first tiehack was originally made by iceY about 1 year ago and i will be very surprised if i see it 100% working
    lol, Warcraft III didn't start on 1.20 you know?
    Tie-hack was invented a year ago
    No, it wasn't.....
    yes it was. ask ice if you dont believe me
    ShadowFrench created the first disconnect hack back in 1.02, not iceY.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •