[Question] Changing IP

This is a discussion on [Question] Changing IP within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; lol... /pingall with proxy? 1000 ms? XDD also i had a isp wich if i spamm at bnet and get ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C0mm4nd3r is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol... /pingall with proxy? 1000 ms? XDD also i had a isp wich if i spamm at bnet and get ipbanned for 30, i just had to recoencto to mi isp, so i get another ip and well.. that will work ^^ so if u have a isp with dinamical/estatic ip.. it might work xD ( duno witch one si the ones who changes, think dinamical -.-' )
    ^
    |
    |
    |
    Shitt wirde text.. XDD

DaRkCoRTeX is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ip isnt dependent on your provider... U can set it @ your Router ... If u dont use a static IP, your can just turn router off and on again and the provider will offer a new 1 2 use automatically. If u have a static IP, you can change it in your router menu...
    Wenn du bis zum Hals in Scheiße stehst lass nicht den Kopf hängen...

DarkRage is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you get banned by battle.net they ban your internal IP so trying to unplug your router will not work. Also if you try something like in the cmd window ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew. It wont work.

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only way to make it look like youre in another country that i know of is by proxy and this generally means massive lag. youd get kicked for lag way instead of for being from russia and anyay it wouldnt be playable.

in fact as far as i know noone plays wc3 by proxy

if youre doing this to get off dota banlist (lol dota is gay) or because bnet banned your ip address then its easy enough to change it. go to your router (type 192.168.1.1 into your browser bar and press enter) and change the last two digits of your mac address and press clone or enter or whatever.

or if youre NOT on a router go to control panel > network connections > right click your connection that u get internet thru > go to tcp/ip properties and change it to "get ip address __________" instead of "obtain automatically"

what you change it to you must find out by using the command ipconfig /all in command prompt. basically you take the ip address you ahve and chagne last 3 digits. there are lots of websites that tell you about these two things i dont give detailed instructions, just telling you its possible

bnet ipbanned me for trying too many fake cd keys so i changed my ip and i was unbanned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12