Your account got hacked? *Read*

This is a discussion on Your account got hacked? *Read* within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hey. If you are one of thoose who got their account "hacked or banned" and come here to ask us ...

Bendik is offline Banned User Array
    I live in a small village up north in Norway, Called Beiarn (Google pictures it!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your account got hacked? *Read*

Hey. If you are one of thoose who got their account "hacked or banned" and come here to ask us to get it back for you then read the following:

We on D3Scene.com can't do anything about your losses of accounts, Nor, we can't retrieve them for you!

Not even Blizzard can do such a job. Only way to retrieve an lost account is by using the Lost Password form, Which means you will have to bind your account to your email account.

Ofcourse, If it got hacked you could try to locate the hacker and ask him kindly too give it back to you, But the chances of this to happen are maybe close to 15%.

So in other words: Be smart and remember to add email to every account you make which you wish to keep for eternity!

Regards, TeKeSt

Sticky this topic ?

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 1 answer for you, some of ppl here on d3scene.com can get the acc's back (hacked ones) so...
    Be4 making an post be sure it's right ^_^
    (\/)
    (-.-) <--------- Bunny
    (")(")
    // Reinn

I live in a small village up north in Norway, Called Beiarn (Google pictures it!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And which people are you aiming at?

Oh, you mean some of the guys here who got a keylogger? *cough cough* we all know who uses such. Don't we?

And Winner, Everyone can get ahold of a keylogger. But still, If you dont know who hacked your account you still wont get it back even if you do have a keylogger.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The users are playing on the hacked accs the most time so its easy. and just say Marc and my name. We hacked some accs back to some d3 users so we dont need to hide us because we are trustworthy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    The users are playing on the hacked accs the most time so its easy. and just say Marc and my name. We hacked some accs back to some d3 users so we dont need to hide us because we are trustworthy.
    SOME accs? Your FTP was filled with the accounts of innocent gamers!

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TekVest View Post
    SOME accs? Your FTP was filled with the accounts of innocent gamers!
    We did not steal all of them, I personally gave about 90&#37; of my acc's back to the real owners, so stop blaming us. Some guys pm'ed me here on d3 to get their acc back, and i did. I kinda regret my actions, i did it because i was bored, and i had so much hate to all the tiehackers going around (i stole tiehacker acc's only, just to give them a lesson,) Don't reply to this post as i'm not going to argue with you Bendik, i know it wasn't a good thing i did, and i apologized to all the guys in which i stole from. Stroh gave back all hes acc's too. Even Old[Style which was a very good acc.

Oh and not to forget, you stole and raped the mym leader, right? You wanted clan MyM so badly, so don't try to be inoccent (however its spelled)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's spelled innocent, And no it wasnt just about the Clan, That guy was asking for zMap 24/7. And he was totally retarded, Not to forget:
    It was you who gave me his passwords

But really. I don't care, But you gotta admit your actions and stop making up shit. We all know you gave accounts away to your friends. Lots of archimonde accs. And i doubt that you gave back more than 20&#37; of all the accounts you've stolen. But really, Let's not hijack this thread. I just wanted to state that theres nobody here who can help anyone if they lost their account. (Except if the hacker has identified himself).

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TekVest View Post
    And which people are you aiming at?

Oh, you mean some of the guys here who got a keylogger? *cough cough* we all know who uses such. Don't we?

And Winner, Everyone can get ahold of a keylogger. But still, If you dont know who hacked your account you still wont get it back even if you do have a keylogger.
    I don't have a keylogger, and i don't know how to hack... I don't really care about that stuff... But >.> Stealing acc's isin't "Cool" It's just Evil :o But If they gave there acc's back... And everything went fine, it's... not so bad, as it could be... Well Gl and Hf in your future games!
    // Reinn