warban.vir

This is a discussion on warban.vir within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; exactly i was simply saying what the prog could do and if i should give to u guys to use ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    llprogerll is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    exactly i was simply saying what the prog could do and if i should give to u guys to use and they ban me for posting a virus. i have contacted a mod here and hope they will do the right thing and un ban me. I take the time to register on a site were u can just leach because they have the forums set to public view! why register if there going to be abusive to the community that they are here to help support and protect!

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    However, creating another Account while one of yours is banned, is against the rules and will result in another ban.
    I personally don't get the reason for your actual ban, but that's life.

llprogerll is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    d3scene is a great community that i took the time even though i didnt have to to be apart of.U dont have to register to download contect from this site. Yes making account when u have been banned is wrong but what about banning some one when they have done nothing wrong or abusing and being rude to your meambers.I think that these should have consiqwences as well.My welcome notificatoin makes u think that here at d3scene u can express your mind and ideals when in actualty if u dont kiss the moderation team's ass u get banned! This is wrong they way that they are operation is wrong by far and i think there actions and posts should all be reviewd.

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking into your ban.

closed untill compleated.

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I agree with you at the point, that you kind of have done nothing wrong, you just posted the way of this virus, or whatever. (I hope that your edit of the first post was NOT meant to remove some download link!) But the admins decided to ban you, and that shall be. Just note that I do not "kiss the moderation team's ass", I'm simply trying to keep this community clean and friendly, like kind of everyone on here is. I suggest you to PM Hendrik about further actions and someone close this thread, since it moved over to Spam and has no actual sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12