unable to connect to Battle.net

This is a discussion on unable to connect to Battle.net within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Originally Posted by Knuckle Originally Posted by Dokken Originally Posted by Knuckle Ofcourse scanning might be helpfull. I had a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: unable to connect to Battle.net

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokken
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle
    Ofcourse scanning might be helpfull. I had a lot of those craps (spy/malware) and after using ad-aware i was able to connect at battle.net ~~

and one more - when you are banned, you get clearly message with apear while u try to log in.
    Think plz.
    Well I wouldn't know. Im not stupid enough to get banned in the first place. Also spyware/malware WILL NOT block you from playing Warcraft III. There is no logical reason why malware/spyware would block access to port 6112.
    Omg, such a gosu knowledge u got there. First of all port 6112 is for hosting games, not for joing the battle.net. And spyware/maleware making u unable to connect because they are slowing down ur connection, and u have xx ammount of time for joing battle.net. Sorry master i dont know shit
    There isn't a connection timer. Blizzard never set one into effect because some people on battle.net use dial up. Also port 6112 is for battle.net in general not just hosting. Now quit going any further offtopic before a moderator closes this thread, and quit acting so damn immature.

Knuckle is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry but you are wrong. I will write here last thing, and i dont care if you will reply or not. Some people can host, others cant. Why ? because they have firewall, that block w3 port (and to ur knowledge, that doesnt need to be port 6112, you can select number u like from 1024 to 49151) and if fw block this port, witch like you are saying is important for connecting to bn, they would never join to the damn battle.net !!! Please dude, use your brain !!! I have enought of guys like you, please comeback to ur cage.

And one more -> i am using dial up, and i ALWAYS have to try more then one time to join server.
    and pls look who started this oftopic.
    Witaj, czemu sie patrzysz na moj? sygnaturke ? :]

riceguy321 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um thanks guys... im not sure we stayed on topic all the way through but i got home from work and it let me connect again so all is good. if i have problems again ill ask thanks everyone haha

Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, enjoy battle.net again

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)