unable to connect to Battle.net

This is a discussion on unable to connect to Battle.net within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Originally Posted by Knuckle Originally Posted by Dokken Originally Posted by Knuckle Ofcourse scanning might be helpfull. I had a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Dokken's Avatar
    Dokken is offline Inactive, Ex-Staff
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,954
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    320

    Re: unable to connect to Battle.net

    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokken
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle
    Ofcourse scanning might be helpfull. I had a lot of those craps (spy/malware) and after using ad-aware i was able to connect at battle.net ~~

    and one more - when you are banned, you get clearly message with apear while u try to log in.
    Think plz.
    Well I wouldn't know. Im not stupid enough to get banned in the first place. Also spyware/malware WILL NOT block you from playing Warcraft III. There is no logical reason why malware/spyware would block access to port 6112.
    Omg, such a gosu knowledge u got there. First of all port 6112 is for hosting games, not for joing the battle.net. And spyware/maleware making u unable to connect because they are slowing down ur connection, and u have xx ammount of time for joing battle.net. Sorry master i dont know shit
    There isn't a connection timer. Blizzard never set one into effect because some people on battle.net use dial up. Also port 6112 is for battle.net in general not just hosting. Now quit going any further offtopic before a moderator closes this thread, and quit acting so damn immature.


  2. #12
    Knuckle is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    1

    Re: unable to connect to Battle.net

    Sorry but you are wrong. I will write here last thing, and i dont care if you will reply or not. Some people can host, others cant. Why ? because they have firewall, that block w3 port (and to ur knowledge, that doesnt need to be port 6112, you can select number u like from 1024 to 49151) and if fw block this port, witch like you are saying is important for connecting to bn, they would never join to the damn battle.net !!! Please dude, use your brain !!! I have enought of guys like you, please comeback to ur cage.

    And one more -> i am using dial up, and i ALWAYS have to try more then one time to join server.
    and pls look who started this oftopic.
    Witaj, czemu sie patrzysz na moj? sygnaturke ? :]

  3. #13
    riceguy321 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0

    Re: unable to connect to Battle.net

    um thanks guys... im not sure we stayed on topic all the way through but i got home from work and it let me connect again so all is good. if i have problems again ill ask thanks everyone haha

  4. #14
    Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    58

    Re: unable to connect to Battle.net

    Cool, enjoy battle.net again

  5. #15
    XplittR's Avatar
    XplittR is offline Hawt

    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    17
    Reputation
    1106

    Re: unable to connect to Battle.net

    Solved and locked.

    Hawt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •