Someone trying to sell shadow french maphack

This is a discussion on Someone trying to sell shadow french maphack within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Check this out... Maphack 1.22 Warcraft III - Dota 6.53 Hack muliplayer Cheats This person is trying to sell Shadow ...

DarkRage is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone trying to sell shadow french maphack

Check this out...

Maphack 1.22 Warcraft III - Dota 6.53 Hack muliplayer Cheats

This person is trying to sell Shadow French's maphack for $10.00 on his website.

He makes it look very legit and includes a lot of information. There is even a video demo that shows him using ShadowFrench Maphack 1.21a.

The things they say amazes me like in there About Us page:

“ We specialize in Warcraft hacks and exploits. If you played Diablo II, then odds are you've heard of us. We had the only private Dupe Method for the longest time. We came from communities such as BlizzHackers, etc.GOD MODE!”
    And the F.A.Q. page is even better:

Can I get banned using this?
    While our product is undetectible by Blizzard's software (memory scanning, hard disk scanning, etc), common sense applies here. If you use the product then run around screaming "HA HA HA!You are invisible and I can see you" then obviously this may attract the attention of a admins.
    This one I cant even believe... Hes telling them its safe for ladder and such...

Does this work on The Frezen Throne? What platforms are supported?
    Yes of course, The Frezen Throne has the same core as Reign of Chaos. We support Windows 2000, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Pro.
    Shows Windows 2000, do people actually use that anymore? Windows XP, and Windows XP Pro, yet right above that area in the check mark spot

Work on Windows Vista.
    How much is the product?
    $10 including free lifetime updates!
    So what is he gonna do? Update the maphack for shadowfrench or just download the newest one for free and put it on his site as the updated version that "he made"?

When I saw this site I was just blown away at the fact that someone would try to rip off a hack that is probably the most known maphack around.

Do you think that people really are falling for this and if so I would say I am sorry for the people who have and this person should get punished. Anyone have any ideas? :police:

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably very few people fall for this and i dont really care if they do. if someone is dumb enough to pay for a maphack who am i to say the person ripping them off doesnt deserve the 10 bucks more than the person getting ripped off

just like those fake sites that tell you you can get a free bot/hack/whatever, just submit your cd key and username/password. i dont care if they work. the only reason i dont have one myself is im too lazy

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
    This one I cant even believe... Hes telling them its safe for ladder and such...
    No it says all over it's a "dota" maphack and for custom games not ladder. Also why do you care? So what if he's doing this it's not of your concern. Iif people are really dumb enough to buy it from him then kudos to him for making money off of those retards and they deserve to lose their money.

Edit: lol @ his typos and horrid grammar, this idiot could not even make it look semi-professional. The reviews also look like they were written by 5th graders.
    Last edited by KaMiKaZe; 08-03-2008 at 05:13 PM.