Warcraft Help?

This is a discussion on Warcraft Help? within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; I need someone who knows how to use stealth bots very well, has an extremely stable connection, and WHO WONT ...

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warcraft Help?

I need someone who knows how to use stealth bots very well, has an extremely stable connection, and WHO WONT DISCONNECT FOR DAYS AT LEAST. In case you haven't figured it out by now I need help killing a clan. My friend has already gotten channel operator but since my DSL is very unreliable and my internet goes out about every hour or so I can't hold it myself nor can he. All i need is someone to put a bot in there that will just client ban w3 and everyone will be banned, they also need to make sure no one can make the bot do any commands or remove the greet message so it can't be spammed into disconnection. However i also need a second person with a bot as a backup ready to go who will be des'd and sitting afk in the channel with the same settings for the offchance the first person is disconected. Will anyone lend their services? They will be much appreciated and whatever else i can get you. PLEASE HELP this is probrably the only opportunity to do it since we already have channel ops.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bad thing is...bnet discs you after 24 hours so its impossible to stay days online. I would do the job but i'm going to my daddy so I'm not here for some days.

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It didn't used to do that..................... Either way that's why the backup is in there just in case. COMMON SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEH