autosquelch

This is a discussion on autosquelch within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hello, I looked at the WC3 tools download list and couldn't find anything to squelch chat from other players ingame. ...

merlin is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

autosquelch

Hello,

I looked at the WC3 tools download list and couldn't find anything to squelch chat from other players ingame. The /squelch command is the only command in wc3 which will work INGAME and using it is impractical because people commonly get nicks like 11lord1l1i1 which are impossible to type (the blizzard font is absolute shit, can't tell diff between 1,l,i,o,0,O,etc). I would really be interested in a way to accomplish this, but there aren't many hacking tutorials on the site to learn from. Anybody have any ideas?

(By the way I already tried changing the blizzard font to something invisible, that doesn't work because it kills ALL text not just player chat, so for example you can't monitor your gold and lumber levels, etc)
    -merlin

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know, if such a tool, is out... But I'm sure that anyone who makes tools, could make something like that in one day, or something... Well, I'll ask Marcdk if he knows how to make that, and I'll give you a link if it WILL be made... Well, i need to wait for Marc to come on
    // Reinn