Hosting Help

This is a discussion on Hosting Help within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; ok i have a Vonage Router and i fell that it is not letting me host and its really making ...

Gapsky1337 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hosting Help

ok i have a Vonage Router and i fell that it is not letting me host and its really making me angry!!!!!!!!!! any idea what ports i need open or something ive asked people and they said im fucked

eSSSSS is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hosting Help

all ready a topic up for this but, go to portforward.com not putting a link up, and folo instructions there.

ANDY-BEE is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hosting Help

hmmmm,,how many times do people need ask to open ports for hostin,,,,just look the otherforums before post plz,,there has been multiple threads on this topic
    What goes up,,,,,,must come down.

*""GooD.LucK-NooB""*

UberL33TGoSu is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hosting Help

it's easy too change ur router statistics but.. all routers are different .. try too put the way-in way-out connection settings.
    Here&#39;s a Cracked Stealthbot v6.999 Beta - Download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7MNKUHAV&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;-- Here -<br /><br />why is 2.7 so delayed?&nbsp; - Because they want everyone to BUY the beta, so they can get some cash.<br />i, for once, supports freeware.&nbsp; let the internet be free!!!<br />http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7MN