Help some questions please

This is a discussion on Help some questions please within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hi im new to this abusing stuff and i wanted to ask 1) why do ppl abuse? if they want ...

Lee
    Lee is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help some questions please

Hi im new to this abusing stuff and i wanted to ask
    1) why do ppl abuse? if they want icons and dont care about stats, if they leave a game they get 1loss and they wont get icon for leaving games... so when do they stop abuse?
    2) Why do ppl abuse even in AT? (someone told me to increase the stats of clan) but if that is true it gives the clan stats losses O.o?
    3) i have the Zerocraft crack but i cant see enemy resources. ive seen a picture of how it should be but i dont have it
    4) how do abusers have 44-0 in AT???? is that because they are good or they abused? how can they abuse if they have no loss
    5) if i abuse do i have to abuse in solo only? cause im an rt player i hate solo. So like if i abuse on RT i will get a better ally after i abuse?
    Thanks

Sharx is offline more pew pew less QQ
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Help some questions please

1) you can set a delay (?) time and if someone leaves cause of the loosebot you will get a win... and if you do this a long time you will get your wins too.
    2) They leave in AT cause they want to have noobs in 1on1... that means ... if you have more looses then wins you will get lower enemys ... so if you want to have good 1on1 stats you have to leave in AT.
    3) Dont know ... You have to start wc3 and than to start the Zerocraft ( Dont know )
    4) uhm... if you play good you dont must be a abuser...
    2 + 2 is 4

PLaYeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    1) why do ppl abuse? if they want icons and dont care about stats, if they leave a game they get 1loss and they wont get icon for leaving games... so when do they stop abuse?
    2) Why do ppl abuse even in AT? (someone told me to increase the stats of clan) but if that is true it gives the clan stats losses O.o?
    3) i have the Zerocraft crack but i cant see enemy resources. ive seen a picture of how it should be but i dont have it
    4) how do abusers have 44-0 in AT???? is that because they are good or they abused? how can they abuse if they have no loss
    5) if i abuse do i have to abuse in solo only? cause im an rt player i hate solo. So like if i abuse on RT i will get a better ally after i abuse?
    Thanks
    When u abuse solo, this abuse only work for solo. I never seen an abuser who hate solo... lol.
    So i think, you are even a noob and u will get looses against low enemys...
    When u abuse in rt, your ally and ur both oppentens are kinda lowbirds. Just abuse in 2n2. 3n3 makes no Sence. Mass=win, so every noob can win... If u have some skill and play 2n2 after abuse, u win the game alone against 2 opponents. Most time u get allys who are frenchies and arn't able to understand u... So don't matter, just play 2n2.
    Here a tip, abuse in solo and play it. With mh and against lowbirds, u win as easy as anything else.

13oom is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    if u abuse much then u need to play vs abuser or lowbirds smurfs etc.and 1 game take then like 00:1 sec and 5 mins
    so u get an pic much faster.(smartes way use loss bot,when u are away when u are b go paly and win mass with np and with almsot no time)

greetz:13oOm

Dont forget to REP peeps if they post somthign usefull

calzaghe is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you leave a game you get a loss.* If u leave at the start then its quiker than if u were to play and then lose.* If you leave enough games you will get a very low percentage and this means u will only play against noobs or maybe abusers.* Because you are only playing against noobs then you will win a lot more of the games you play.* You will end up with low percentage stats but with this method you can get icons much faster because you will not lose as many games as you are playing low skill opponents.* Another way to do it is to abuse with a race that u dont like to play with.* Then when the time comes to play properly switch to the race u usually play and u will have a high win percentage with your preferred race:

Human: 0-25 0%
    Orc: 0-25 0%
    Undead 0-25 0%
    Night Elf 0-25 0%
    Random 100-0 100%
    Total 100-100 50%

As you can see this makes it easier to go 100% with your favourite race because you are still playing vs other ppl with 50%.

Hope this answers your question

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calzaghe, you can never get to 100% with abusing. You can get to 50% and such, but 100% = 0 losses. And to abuse you have to loose. You messed up there.

Hawt.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XplittR
    Calzaghe, you can never get to 100% with abusing. You can get to 50% and such, but 100% = 0 losses. And to abuse you have to loose. You messed up there.
    Hahaha looks like i made a mistake thx for the heads up i edited it now

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calzaghe
    As you can see this makes it easier to go 100% with your favourite race because you are still playing vs other ppl with 50%.
    I was thinking of that line. You havent edited that.

Hawt.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XplittR
    Quote Originally Posted by calzaghe
    I was thinking of that line. You havent edited that.
    That line is right..... u can go 100% with your favourite race bcos your abusing your least favourite, i should rly be more clear about what i mean lol. i edited another mistake as well, i should learn to proof read