Is there anyway i can get a new CD keys ?

This is a discussion on Is there anyway i can get a new CD keys ? within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Today, i login to B-net. " ROC cd keys is currently disable(0) ' Is there anyway i can get a ...

pepepepe is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there anyway i can get a new CD keys ?

Today, i login to B-net. " ROC cd keys is currently disable(0) ' Is there anyway i can get a new ROC cd keys?

t0pcraft- is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go to a shop and buy a new wc3 cd

no, wait, better don't buy a new cd.. just stop playing wc3 u cheating kid

I hate all those fucking newb bitches... and I'm glad u got banned for cheating

4skiLLiFighT is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by t0pcraft- View Post

plz stop flaming .. Its not fair what you say ! This is a "hack community" and if any cheat dont say "I hate all those fucking newb bitches... and I'm glad u got banned for cheating"

i hope you will banned now for flaming user ...

4skill>

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, I flamed, yeah, BUT it was not a flame towards pepepepe, but cheaters in general
    so don't harangue me about that

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you DO find a working cd key, be it here, on google, from a friend, please dont use maphack on it and dont stay logged in 24/7 to keep it busy. when i see a key that is logged on 24/7 on east/west/europe just so people can have it to themselves, guess what... i get on asia with that key and boot up shadowfrench :smiley:

Quote Originally Posted by t0pcraft- View Post

how do you have 155 posts at a hacker board if this is your attitude? are they all like this?

personally id rather play hack free vs non-hackers but if 70% of bnet hacks fuck if im gonna play legit. i had my fun with mh and im looking forward to an era of being able to make risky moves that make the game interesting, instead of just having to hack, cookie cut and out-micro another hacking cookie cutter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forgotmylogin View Post
    if you DO find a working cd key, be it here, on google, from a friend, please dont use maphack on it and dont stay logged in 24/7 to keep it busy. when i see a key that is logged on 24/7 on east/west/europe just so people can have it to themselves, guess what... i get on asia with that key and boot up shadowfrench :smiley:

how do you have 155 posts at a hacker board if this is your attitude? are they all like this?

personally id rather play hack free vs non-hackers but if 70% of bnet hacks fuck if im gonna play legit. i had my fun with mh and im looking forward to an era of being able to make risky moves that make the game interesting, instead of just having to hack, cookie cut and out-micro another hacking cookie cutter

Well, I'm not interested in cheating like using maphack/tiehack etc., but on the one hand in this community and on the other hand in the tools/bots section, for example.

I personally am playing wc3 for fun... yeah, I'm playing fair and competetive, and I do NOT take my hat off to cheaters, the more I'm doing that to hacks-writing ppl like Tyrano/gaypimp...that's what I appreciate.

Amen
    Last edited by t0pcraft-; 11-05-2008 at 08:00 PM.